"Little Wings" or "Normal Wings"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Little Wings" or "Normal Wings"?

So, I have a pair of little wings, from one of those boxes you got from recharging 1000 balens. But, now I've been saving up my bound balens to get what are otherwise known as a pair of normal wings, which in turn offer higher states than the little wings.
    But I was talking to a close friend, who told me I was simply wasting my time since I already had wings. The thing I really want to know is; Am I wasting my time?
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Regular wings can be upgraded in level and start out at level 1. Little wings are level 0 and can never be upgraded.

Comment

normal wings can be upgraded to higher lvl which offer % boost which add alot at higher lvls. you can also use cores on wings to try to upgrade them and unlock additional skins for you to identfiy boosting your br even more

Comment

little wings are a joke

Comment

little wings can still be refined,if you don't mind having 1 space in inventory occupied for a max of +10 endurance.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

you can refine them but you cant upgrade little wings. THe big wings you can upgrade them, but not too far ... level 3 or 4, maybe 5 if your lucky. Still nice to have for the better damage and defense
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Normal wings are worth it. The little wings are a poor mans substitute. (I don't mean that nastily: just as a figure of speech)

The normal wings are double the stats (iirc) of the little wings and are also upgradeable to a higher level. Ancev listed the only benefit of little wings.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                So, I have a pair of little wings, from one of those boxes you got from recharging 1000 balens. But, now I've been saving up my bound balens to get what are otherwise known as a pair of normal wings, which in turn offer higher states than the little wings.
                But I was talking to a close friend, who told me I was simply wasting my time since I already had wings. The thing I really want to know is; Am I wasting my time?
                Normal wings have better stats. You can increase them further with refining and level them up. I have two of the little wings sold them both as you can not do much with them. I made 20gold on them.

DarkMeph
                Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                  little wings can still be refined,if you don't mind having 1 space in inventory occupied for a max of +10 endurance.
                  Once it's in dressing room it's there for good, so you don't need to occupy your invent space over it. Get/ID/sell.

Comment

The little wings are good for identification and refining, but beyond that, not much else. They can't be levelled or upgraded in any way whatsoever. Even lv 1 regular wings are a vast improvement over the little wings. I have all 3 myself, and would never dream to use them.
                    Name: Phoenixia
                    Server: R2 S-319
                    Class: Mage
                    BR: 911k
                    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                    X