A huge thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A huge thanks

To Gendutz and to CLIFFHANGER. Those people are amazing. Gendutz gives you honor and would tell you when to not attack him when he has full dryads. CLIFFHANGER let me kill him like 4~5 times so I can get honor.
    And there's another one called Jinhui. I used to meet him in level 50 BG or so and he used to do the same thing but I don't see him anywhere now.
    Anyway, if any of you guys see this thread, I just wanna tell you thank you so much for helping everyone out. God bless you all and thanks.
    I wish all level 9 VIPs were like you.
    PS: To anyone who's going to say why let them kill us so we won't be able to cart. If you're a level 9 VIP, I don't think there's anything good you can do with the battleground chests. (Socketing rods and level 3~4 gems).

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

ty for namiing chars now they can be banned for doing that

Comment

ye why's that?
      Originally posted by wudafuu View Post
      ty for namiing chars now they can be banned for doing that

Name:Illuminatic
      Server:
      250 Willow Brook
      Character: Mage
      Level: 64
      Battle Rating: 103,722
      Guild: OverKill

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
        To Gendutz and to CLIFFHANGER. Those people are amazing. Gendutz gives you honor and would tell you when to not attack him when he has full dryads. CLIFFHANGER let me kill him like 4~5 times so I can get honor.
        And there's another one called Jinhui. I used to meet him in level 50 BG or so and he used to do the same thing but I don't see him anywhere now.
        Anyway, if any of you guys see this thread, I just wanna tell you thank you so much for helping everyone out. God bless you all and thanks.
        I wish all level 9 VIPs were like you.
        PS: To anyone who's going to say why let them kill us so we won't be able to cart. If you're a level 9 VIP, I don't think there's anything good you can do with the battleground chests. (Socketing rods and level 3~4 gems).
        Good job getting good people banned.

Comment

Don't do this again in the future here in the Forums, so you don't make R2 ban who they shouldn't.

Comment

Wow there's an echo in here today.

Okay, so this "rule" is mostly in regards to farming an alt (or a few alts) for free honor, or when a guild comes together and boosts one person. Both scenarios are ways of exploiting the system, which is not allowed.

What this "rule" does not cover is one person going in and having some fun running around naked. Now, if that person was only stripping down for one person specifically, or stripping down just to get the dryad bonus, and then gearing back up to kill everyone else, then it would be an issue.

And no, posting a name on the forum does not result in anyone being banned. There would have to be proof sent in a ticket and then investigated, just like everything else.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Okay, so this "rule" is mostly in regards to farming an alt (or a few alts) for free honor, or when a guild comes together and boosts one person. Both scenarios are ways of exploiting the system, which is not allowed.
              ah i see. that's why that case happened when R2 were actively hunting down alts that being farmed by their main toon.
              not sure im glad or sad that they didnt do it anymore lol.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Wow there's an echo in here today.

What this "rule" does not cover is one person going in and having some fun running around naked. Now, if that person was only stripping down for one person specifically, or stripping down just to get the dryad bonus, and then gearing back up to kill everyone else, then it would be an issue.

And no, posting a name on the forum does not result in anyone being banned. There would have to be proof sent in a ticket and then investigated, just like everything else.
                With all due respect, why would even those scenarios you mentioned be causing a char to be banned?
                The game allows you to strip when you're inside BG, and so they choose to do so. It's not exploiting any bug or anyone doing any disallowed action.
                If the game doesn't want anyone to farm honor that way, then by all means disable the char from taking off gear when inside BG.
                Else i don't see any rationale of banning someone whom is doing something the game allows him/her to do.

Comment

Originally posted by IronS3 View Post
                  With all due respect, why would even those scenarios you mentioned be causing a char to be banned?
                  The game allows you to strip when you're inside BG, and so they choose to do so. It's not exploiting any bug or anyone doing any disallowed action.
                  If the game doesn't want anyone to farm honor that way, then by all means disable the char from taking off gear when inside BG.
                  Else i don't see any rationale of banning someone whom is doing something the game allows him/her to do.
                  will all due respect, there is no physical restriction for a boxer(or any sports) to lose the match in purpose because they can do it. does it means they are allowed to?
                  before you protest about real life comparison or whatsoever, im just reminding that your understanding that they should be allowed just because they can is unethical.
                  heck, maybe i should grab a gun and go for shooting spree because just because i can.

however, if your complain was: "there were many people doing bad things that didn't get banned, this guy is helping others!", then i will support your cause.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by IronS3 View Post
                    Just because you can do it, doesn't meant it should be done. Just because a few people feel like the need to abuse the feature, doesn't mean everyone else should be punished for it. There has to be a point where devs should be able to count on common sense and self control from the players.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ur so Bad Illuminatic
                      Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
                      IGN:BrokenArrow
                      Level:64 (Camping)
                      RFCamping: Dont have much time
                      Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
                      Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        will all due respect, there is no physical restriction for a boxer(or any sports) to lose the match in purpose because they can do it. does it means they are allowed to?
                        before you protest about real life comparison or whatsoever, im just reminding that your understanding that they should be allowed just because they can is unethical.
                        heck, maybe i should grab a gun and go for shooting spree because just because i can.

however, if your complain was: "there were many people doing bad things that didn't get banned, this guy is helping others!", then i will support your cause.
                        Thank you for your feedback in this.
                        However, my opinion on this subject remains, banning someone because of an action that is do-able in the game is unjustified.
                        Think TOK.

Comment

Working...
                        X