Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

roar finally passed sky trail 2-10 as 140K Knight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
    I am seriously considering doing this. xD So much so that I converted 4 pdef gems earlier to block.
    Just worried about PvP, but I guess it might work out with a high block. I'll check it out, thanks!
    Btw, if you didn't get S rank, and if you're able to, I'd really like to see a video of you beating 2-10 O:
    + 1 000 000 000

yes plz!

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
      I am seriously considering doing this. xD So much so that I converted 4 pdef gems earlier to block.
      Just worried about PvP, but I guess it might work out with a high block. I'll check it out, thanks!
      Btw, if you didn't get S rank, and if you're able to, I'd really like to see a video of you beating 2-10 O:
      sry got rank S with 1st try =_=

and I beat it with luck, not everytime I can beat it =3
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        Fianlly passed 2-10!!!!!!!!!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]95029[/ATTACH]
        this is my stat
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]95030[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]95031[/ATTACH]
        No mire rune =3

am I the one who passed 2-10 with such low BR by using gaia? XD
        Congratulations

Comment

Nice build , but 16K MDEF, don't you get killed by MATK Sylphs, or Mages ?

me too have 4300 Block will see if it work with high level
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

congratulation!
            it's awesome you know how to maximize the potentials of your toon/class.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              congratulation!
              it's awesome you know how to maximize the potentials of your toon/class.
              Maximize for PVE, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                sry got rank S with 1st try =_=

and I beat it with luck, not everytime I can beat it =3
                Ahh no worries, was just curious of how well your block worked and your skill rotation. But very nice of getting S rank on first try!

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                  Maximize for PVE, yes.
                  well, the fact she was placed 12th in CW also means she is doing good at PvP, no?
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

well, the fact she was placed 12th in CW also means she is doing good at PvP, no?
                    yes indeed, kimwong seems to be a very good player

Congratz kimwong

Comment

well it is actually 14th...XD

and someone wonder how I survive sylph attack, my idea is, generally no one can survive gaia crit delphic with similar BR player no matter you are 16K or 20K MDEF (their dmg difference maybe ~15K), but with my high block rate I can reduce dmg by 30%, it is even a better defense than just lvl up MDEF

Comment

Wow! Amazing! I thought I was the only one absurd to try a crit-block knight... Most of the gurus here in this forum reject the idea of having high block but low def.... even though I said I was doing well at 69 bg with low def, it seems that no one believes me... Now, here you are, a more solid proof that high crit-block knights are really powerful.

I even have low patk, but I fairly do well in bg because of high crit and determination, but looking at your char, I will try to increase my patk more. Thank you for posting. Gives me more inspiration to continue building my crit-block knight.

But then, there is a potential problem of penetration in the future... I wonder how you will manage that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          Wow! Amazing! I thought I was the only one absurd to try a crit-block knight... Most of the gurus here in this forum reject the idea of having high block but low def.... even though I said I was doing well at 69 bg with low def, it seems that no one believes me... Now, here you are, a more solid proof that high crit-block knights are really powerful.

I even have low patk, but I fairly do well in bg because of high crit and determination, but looking at your char, I will try to increase my patk more. Thank you for posting. Gives me more inspiration to continue building my crit-block knight.

But then, there is a potential problem of penetration in the future... I wonder how you will manage that.
                          crit-block-build you need a high PATK to have the best effect, but you are only lvl 69 so still have time~

penetration? hehe we will see how this astral will affect our block rate =3

Comment

Nice Build Kimmy. A crit and block mage can be powerful especially when it comes to heals

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                              Nice Build Kimmy. A crit and block mage can be powerful especially when it comes to heals
                              but I see not much mages go block build, maybe due to no HP bonus from passive so need higher defense

Comment

I'm trying to go block mage ... we dont need the heals from the block, they come built in ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X