Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

roar finally passed sky trail 2-10 as 140K Knight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Ok I should feel bad because I don't like crits? Yeah, I feel really bad, I feel really bad the game is forcing me to go crits.
    it's really okay, you dont have to prove anything. we all understand.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      it's really okay, you dont have to prove anything. we all understand.
      I know I have nothing to prove lol.

Comment

I know I have nothing to prove lol.
        yes, you didnt have to. we all understand. dont be too hard on yourself.

here, grab a snickers. you're not yourself when your'e hungry.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yes, you didnt have to. we all understand. dont be too hard on yourself.

here, grab a snickers. you're not yourself when your'e hungry.
          Sorry, I'm not a butt kisser. I just said the truth. It's ok if you don't agree with me.

Comment

176K BR knight on my server is stuck on 2.10 and he use crits, he suck too? Ok you want me to go full crits to show I'm the king of PVE? You know any knight that use Will Destroyer that can beat 2.10 easily? Oh please enlighten me. I just don't understand why everyone is kissing her a.ss. You check her cross-server ranking? Wow, she win vs really weaker players gratz.
            I understand how EWD set player feel as I was one of them before, but pls don't shout on me just cuz I am using crit set

and don't consider 140K is the normal line to pass 2-10, only a few one can do it
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Sorry, I'm not a butt kisser. I just said the truth. It's ok if you don't agree with me.
              it's allright, you dont have to kiss any butts. dont be too hard on yourself, everyone understands.

Comment

Lol, are you kidding me, her freaking server is dead. She has like 142k BR and she's rank 8 in cross-server ranking. I have 148K BR and and I'm not even close to top 100 in my cross-server ranking. If I was in her cross-server ranking, I would be like rank 6. It's easy to dominate on a dead server. I would probably be top 3 in knight ranking in CW.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95183[/ATTACH]

Left = Eastern R2 servers. Right = Kong Oceanic servers.
                Bro don't start this new debate, people need someone to look up to and they have found one, a 142k BR knight which dominates, they will never understand that in some of the other time zones she would practically have no chance at all.
                Plus i find this sky trails stuff very suspiicious, unless I see a vid of her reaching there I ain't gonna believe any of it
                Last edited by kattuktk; 07-16-2014, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  I understand how EWD set player feel as I was one of them before, but pls don't shout on me just cuz I am using crit set

and don't consider 140K is the normal line to pass 2-10, only a few one can do it
                  Sorry Kim I have nothing against you. I'm happy for you, good job. If you can help players beat 2.10, that's really nice (I just said I wasn't a butt kisser ). Yes, it's hard for a Will Destroyer knight in PVE events. I know I will have to switch to crits and the reduce speed we will get from Shadow Trasher will help knights a lot in PVE events.

About CW, I make top 100, but, it's so hard on Eastern timezone, I'm probably jealous because it's so easier for you on Oceanic lol

I have no shame on being stuck on 2.10. As long as I use Will Destroyer, I'm stuck there forever. I made a choice, I have to live with it until I go crits.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    Bro don't start this new debate, people need someone to look up to and they have found one, a 142k BR knight which dominates, they will never understand that in some of the other time zones she would practically have no chance at all.
                    I know my BR is low, I know in other timezone I won't make into CW TOP 100, I know you won't think I am a good player in CW

but can you just stop saying something rude?

Comment

it's allright, you dont have to kiss any butts. dont be too hard on yourself, everyone understands.
                      Stop it Arlad, it doesn't work with me.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        I know my BR is low, I know in other timezone I won't make into CW TOP 100, I know you won't think I am a good player in CW

but can you just stop saying something rude?

Welcome to R2, don't expect much else from people here.

Comment

Wow, this is very lame. Why does people who play Knights always find an excuse to whine? Even on a topic that glorifies Knight class?

You people always saying that Knights are bad at PvE, then when someone finally prove it they deny it by saying the person suck at PvP. But no one complains when Archers sucks more at PvP than Knights.
                          This is a hypocrisy at it's finest.

Comment

Stop it Arlad, it doesn't work with me.
                            It's okay, we understand.

Comment

Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
                              Wow, this is very lame. Why does people who play Knights always find an excuse to whine? Even on a topic that glorifies Knight class?

You people always saying that Knights are bad at PvE, then when someone finally prove it they deny it by saying the person suck at PvP. But no one complains when Archers sucks more at PvP than Knights.
                              This is a hypocrisy at it's finest.
                              in my server 110K archer alr passed 2-10, while me 140K BR with 100+ tries passing with luck

Comment

Yes, I'm stuck on 2.10. I'm not going to destroy all my build for some PVE events. It's not only for this thread. She's been bragging about getting into top 15 or whatever since CW started. I was really impressed and went on her server to check this (I said to myself wow, she's really good). Her server is dead, her cross-server is dead. I was like ok I would be top 10 too in CW if I was in her timezone.

Now, she kill 2.10. Nice. Nothing bad to say. In Sky Trail, you don't need defense or magic defense it seems. That's nice. But, if I go crits and block, I'm going to suck in solo arena, suck in group arena, suck in CW, suck in GB, we fight rank number 1 guild in cross-server ranking. Check it Arlad, Destiny with a weird symbol at the end. I know you're on eastern timezone. Not sure players in my guild would be happy that I become squishy in PVP events only to do well in PVE events. Well, maybe they don't care, I care.

Eventually I will go crits build, just waiting for new medallions and new content. Good block is nice too but, I won't sacrifice all my physical defense and magic defense for those stats. About top players on Chinese server, they could probably put charisma gems and still win so, there is no perfect build. Perfect build is called balens. Anyway I check recently on some Chinese servers and they are still using a lot more magic defense and physical gems than block.

What I hate overall is (here is what make me really angry), I was happy with Will Destroyer. But, the freaking game is forcing everyone to go crits build so we spend on refining, gems and whatnot. I wish I could stay with Will Destroyer but, Wartune decided otherwise.

There is a guy on my server, a little bit lower BR than me. He's a good player. He beat floor 19 of Necro while I'm still there (Not really trying but still, he did it, I'm saving all my c-keys until I can clear couple more floors). He has lower attack than me, lower defense than me, lower magic defense, lower HP etc... You know why he succeed? Because he uses crits. Oh yeah, I beat him in CW finals, but he's a better player than me because he's using crits? No, he just do better in PVE events.

I'm not even saying she's a bad player, I just said she build a toon really good in PVE, while other players, like me, prefer to do better in PVP or have a balance build.

I check her stats and I have better stats than her. Yes she beat me in block, crits. But, pretty sure I would beat her in a PVP event. Crits, doesn't always trigger, block doesn't always trigger, if her magic defense and defense suck, she's going to die really quick, no?

I beat players with a lot more BR than me in CW, but, because I don't want to go crits and focus on PVE events, my build suck? I will go crits because I don't have any other choice but, I'm not going to drop all my defense and magic defense for PVE events.
                                You are right on the money with everything you said, I myself don't wanna destroy my build to pass 2-3 more levels.
                                But bro, people are never gonna understand that her time zone sucks so she's on the top, she has a pretty weak build for pvp, sadly people just need an idol to worship and a perosn who can prove that "it can be done with low BR".

Comment

Working...
                                X