Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

roar finally passed sky trail 2-10 as 140K Knight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Well I just said knights suck in PVE and people are raging at me lol, so both of us understand our purpose in life?
    we all understand. That's why i said you shouldnt be too hard on yourself.

speaking of raging, seems other people already did it so we didnt need to be involved. and although im not raging, i'm a bit upset if someone call kimwong being suck on PvP just because she is doing well in PvE.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      we all understand. That's why i said you shouldnt be too hard on yourself.

speaking of raging, seems other people already did it so we didnt need to be involved. and although im not raging, i'm a bit upset if someone call kimwong being suck on PvP just because she is doing well in PvE.
      Now, she kill 2.10. Nice. Nothing bad to say. In Sky Trail, you don't need defense or magic defense it seems. That's nice. But, if I go crits and block, I'm going to suck in solo arena, suck in group arena, suck in CW, suck in GB, we fight rank number 1 guild in cross-server ranking. Check it Arlad, Destiny with a weird symbol at the end. I know you're on eastern timezone. Not sure players in my guild would be happy that I become squishy in PVP events only to do well in PVE events. Well, maybe they don't care, I care.
      You speaking about that? I didn't mean she suck. I never fought her so I can't know. What I meant is, I think "I will suck" if I remove my magical and physical defense. I was talking about my build. I don't know how she's doing on her server. Maybe she's doing well. I just think that if I put all block and crits, I'm not going to do as well as I do now, more cons than pros, for me. Maybe my sentence wasn't clear, probably, but, wasn't talking about her. Her stats are not really far from my stats, so, can't say she suck lol

Comment

You speaking about that? I didn't mean she suck. I never fought her so I can't know. What I meant is, I think "I will suck" if I remove my magical and physical defense. I was talking about my build. I don't know how she's doing on her server. Maybe she's doing well. I just think that if I put all block and crits, I'm not going to do as well as I do now, more cons than pros, for me. Maybe my sentence wasn't clear, probably, but, wasn't talking about her. Her stats are not really far from my stats, so, can't say she suck lol
        fair enough, but i think there's someone else here who disagree that kimwong is doing pretty well for a knight at her BR, especially with crit build.
        no need to call names, but i think we all understand who is it.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Wow! I had fun reading this thread...

Comment

Ok I should feel bad because I don't like crits? Yeah, I feel really bad, I feel really bad the game is forcing me to go crits.
            U don't need to go crit, u can trust me on that, a WD Knight is as OP as Crit Build Knight. Before quitting Cash tune, the only thing i changed was my PDEF gems to Block gems. of course i was a Cashier. i had concerns to. But trust me, u don't really have to go for crit build.
            IGN: Kittylation
            Server: Miniclip
            Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Just for once try to remove PDEF and change it to Block. It doesn't hurt if you try. U will do good in both PVE and PVP with BLOCK gem. It will not disappoint you.

Comment

Well I just said knights suck in PVE and people are raging at me lol, so both of us understand our purpose in life?
                It's not about the obvious you said about knights' being the worst in PvE.
                You said, crit-block build would suck in PvP, which is wrong imo.
                Crit - probably the only way to play on higher level/BR range.
                Block - a must for knight. Not only, block decreases dmg received by 30%, but also heals you for some nice amount of HP (many knights I fight in BG heal now for 6-7k with nearly every single hit, because they block 99% of my hits).
                Sacrificing 1-2k mdef/pdef or some amount of HP is definitely worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                  U don't need to go crit, u can trust me on that, a WD Knight is as OP as Crit Build Knight. Before quitting Cash tune, the only thing i changed was my PDEF gems to Block gems. of course i was a Cashier. i had concerns to. But trust me, u don't really have to go for crit build.
                  Of course he doesn't have to, but I've never lost to any WD mage within -+20k BR range compared to mine.
                  I think, the same works for knights.
                  Crit mage/knight has a chance to 1-shot his enemy with sylph's delphic. WD mage/knight will need some more skills to kill his enemy.
                  Even if I don't crit my delph, I crit some other skill and deal 100kish dmg with it anyway (+70-100k non-crit delph).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                    Of course he doesn't have to, but I've never lost to any WD mage within -+20k BR range compared to mine.
                    I think, the same works for knights.
                    Crit mage/knight has a chance to 1-shot his enemy with sylph's delphic. WD mage/knight will need some more skills to kill his enemy.
                    Even if I don't crit my delph, I crit some other skill and deal 100kish dmg with it anyway (+70-100k non-crit delph).
                    With WD knight you become more tanky, plus it is annoying for some people if a knight play to defensively. With Crit build you become more "Wild", with WD build you become more "Secure". Still right now i believe for "knights" block with WD build is pretty awesme. Not sure if u agree or not, i have never ever been to crit build in my 1 year wartune journey (well i wanted to :P), but it was always nice to see knights doing massive crit damage.
                    Oh btw you must see "Doly games Cash war fight", think Elia lost to WD mage if i am not wrong
                    Last edited by Lazydazymugetsu; 07-16-2014, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                      With WD knight you become more tanky, plus it is annoying for some people if a knight play to defensively. With Crit build you become more "Wild", with WD build you become more "Secure". Still right now i believe for "knights" block with WD build is pretty awesme. Not sure if u agree or not, i have never ever been to crit build in my 1 year wartune journey (well i wanted to :P), but it was always nice to see knights doing massive crit damage.
                      Oh btw you must see "Doly games Cash war fight", think Elia lost to WD mage if i am not wrong
                      I've seen Elia playstyle and he's not using the biggest advantage of being a crit mage - go sylph as soon as possible and kill the enemy before he's able to do anything.
                      He often let his enemies shoot him with sylphs while he was trying to overheal it. It's not the way one should play a mage since sylphs were introduced.

Also, he used Hades' heal skill when he had nearly full HP.
                      Don't forget, Hades gets stronger when he loses HP. He should've waited with that skill 1 or 2 turns this fight.
                      Another point - in this fight must've been a huge resistance crystals difference, since Elia's crit 1 hit of delph dealt 29k dmg with block (would've been ~41k without). WD mage dealt him nearly same damage with his Devil's Gaze.
                      Moreover, Elia shouldn't have come back to normal form before his enemy used delphic. This way, he made himself a lot more prone to his enemy's Hades attack.

I've been playing Wartune for 14-15 months now and I turned to crit build a few months ago (end of January/beginning of February this year).
                      Now I reached 7.7k crit, I crit heal pretty often (nearly once per fight) and with my crit dmg I do pretty much dmg to kill or even 1-shoot many stronger players with my Hades' delph.
                      Last edited by Caballero1321; 07-16-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• Wartawan, number 1 in class wars US west uses EWD, nuf said. (lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                          Wartawan, number 1 in class wars US west uses EWD, nuf said. (lol)
                          Top casher =/= top intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                            Wartawan, number 1 in class wars US west uses EWD, nuf said. (lol)
                            Ok, I will create an account on US West server just to check out that guy's stats and other top guys'. I think, we're talking here about a player who outcashed everyone else and he could be even using neither WD nor Crit build and still win CW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                              Elia lost to Gruntar who is EWD only in cw his regular build is crit.

I've seen Elia playstyle and he's not using the biggest advantage of being a crit mage - go sylph as soon as possible and kill the enemy before he's able to do anything.
                              He often let his enemies shoot him with sylphs while he was trying to overheal it. It's not the way one should play a mage since sylphs were introduced.

Also, he used Hades' heal skill when he had nearly full HP.
                              Don't forget, Hades gets stronger when he loses HP. He should've waited with that skill 1 or 2 turns this fight.
                              Another point - in this fight must've been a huge resistance crystals difference, since Elia's crit 1 hit of delph dealt 29k dmg with block (would've been ~41k without). WD mage dealt him nearly same damage with his Devil's Gaze.
                              Moreover, Elia shouldn't have come back to normal form before his enemy used delphic. This way, he made himself a lot more prone to his enemy's Hades attack.

I've been playing Wartune for 14-15 months now and I turned to crit build a few months ago (end of January/beginning of February this year).
                              Now I reached 7.7k crit, I crit heal pretty often (nearly once per fight) and with my crit dmg I do pretty much dmg to kill or even 1-shoot many stronger players with my Hades' delph.
                              You can't really justify a fight at that lvl anything could have happened, we're talking about cw top 5 here you know what I mean.

Elia is She btw.

I think we've gone too off-topic here, this is about a 140K ish knight clearing sky trail 2-10 lets not forget about that.

And gratz Kimwong btw good job.

Comment

• since you got that far, any tip requirements for 2-1 lol?

Comment

Working...
                                X