Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

roar finally passed sky trail 2-10 as 140K Knight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool awsome done w

Comment

• Originally posted by Bzzzzzzzz View Post
      since you got that far, any tip requirements for 2-1 lol?
      2-1 is a long time ago for me...I don't even remember what boss it is

2-1 should have no special moves, just BR problem
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
        It's not about the obvious you said about knights' being the worst in PvE.
        You said, crit-block build would suck in PvP, which is wrong imo.
        Crit - probably the only way to play on higher level/BR range.
        Block - a must for knight. Not only, block decreases dmg received by 30%, but also heals you for some nice amount of HP (many knights I fight in BG heal now for 6-7k with nearly every single hit, because they block 99% of my hits).
        Sacrificing 1-2k mdef/pdef or some amount of HP is definitely worth it.
        I like Block. Crits, well I have no choice. But, I'm not going to put 8 block gems. I might put 8 crits gems, again don't think I have much choice. I check some Chinese top knights and, here is what I saw: Most still use a lot of hp, pdef and mdef gems, a lot are using 8 crits or even 6 crits and a mix of some other gems. But, I can tell you one thing, I only saw 1 knight out of maybe 20 that has 8 block gems. That's my point, Block is good, yes, but am I going to put 8 block and 8 crits gems? Probably not. That's what I'm saying. That's the reason why I made a big wall of text. I like block, but I'm not going to put 8 block gems. Maybe 2-4 gems, will see later. About crits, yes, 6-8 crits gems is probably best when I will go crits, that's what most Chinese players do and I was expecting that. In my wall of text, I said, some want to do well in PVP or have a balance build. For me, I think 2-4 block gems and 6-8 crits gems plus a mix of hp, mdef and pdef (pattack always there) might be the way to go "eventually".

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          I like Block. Crits, well I have no choice. But, I'm not going to put 8 block gems. I might put 8 crits gems, again don't think I have much choice. I check some Chinese top knights and, here is what I saw: Most still use a lot of hp, pdef and mdef gems, a lot are using 8 crits or even 6 crits and a mix of some other gems. But, I can tell you one thing, I only saw 1 knight out of maybe 20 that has 8 block gems. That's my point, Block is good, yes, but am I going to put 8 block and 8 crits gems? Probably not. That's what I'm saying. That's the reason why I made a big wall of text. I like block, but I'm not going to put 8 block gems. Maybe 2-4 gems, will see later. About crits, yes, 6-8 crits gems is probably best when I will go crits, that's what most Chinese players do and I was expecting that. In my wall of text, I said, some want to do well in PVP or have a balance build. For me, I think 2-4 block gems and 6-8 crits gems plus a mix of hp, mdef and pdef (pattack always there) might be the way to go "eventually".
          Well, on EU servers there's a knight who wins CW on regular basis. He is up to 25k lower than a few top guys and he wears 8x crit/block/hp/patk gems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            Well, on EU servers there's a knight who wins CW on regular basis. He is up to 25k lower than a few top guys and he wears 8x crit/block/hp/patk gems.
            Maybe other knights suck lol

Comment

• am I the one who passed 2-10 with such low BR by using gaia? XD
              Can u plz put a picture of ur Battle Resistance??? plz. (u had for lvl 2-10)

Ty!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                Can u plz put a picture of ur Battle Resistance??? plz. (u had for lvl 2-10)

Ty!!
                that time not yet unlocked 5th slot, my RES at that day should be like this (will only 150 that time)

Click image for larger version

Name:	War076.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	1691527

========================

btw passed 3-3 today, reached 3-4 last bar

Comment

• ty! waiting for next gem event to get gems , hope i can make it. BTW, dont know if it will work, but u can lvl up paladins to max lvl with only 40M daru, put them in back, that way u may get some freeze, since they got that ability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                    ty! waiting for next gem event to get gems , hope i can make it. BTW, dont know if it will work, but u can lvl up paladins to max lvl with only 40M daru, put them in back, that way u may get some freeze, since they got that ability.
                    yes I used it, but not all stages can use that trick, only boss like 2-10 can do

Comment

Working...
                    X