Insigna Useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insigna Useless

Insigna is useless after lvl 80 ... and i don't understand why they put crystaloid on arena shop when the problem is insigna after 80 is useless , i think refine crystals lvl 4 or a new thing use insigna is necesary ... i dislike to use 1000 insigna for 200k gold... or for 500k xp ... soon crypt token will be useless too

Reason for crystaloids in shop is rather easy. Use insignia to buy them then sell them for a lot of gold. Or incase someone has all lv 70 legendary shards, they can use insignia to decrease the time it takes to make level 70 gear. If you dislike using 1k insignia for 200K gold you must remember how expensive it is to enchant lv 80 gear. Finally nothing is keeping you from not doing whatever tasks you get insignia as reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
      Reason for crystaloids in shop is rather easy. Use insignia to buy them then sell them for a lot of gold. Or incase someone has all lv 70 legendary shards, they can use insignia to decrease the time it takes to make level 70 gear. If you dislike using 1k insignia for 200K gold you must remember how expensive it is to enchant lv 80 gear. Finally nothing is keeping you from not doing whatever tasks you get insignia as reward.
      like tok, bg, gb, ga, and fishing.

Comment

and you think 200k is usefull? o yea smart guy

Comment

Originally posted by alexu21 View Post
          and you think 200k is usefull? o yea smart guy
          isnt every penny usefull??
          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
          then click on support

Comment

Insigna is useless after lvl 80 ... and i don't understand why they put crystaloid on arena shop when the problem is insigna after 80 is useless , i think refine crystals lvl 4 or a new thing use insigna is necesary ... i dislike to use 1000 insigna for 200k gold... or for 500k xp ... soon crypt token will be useless too
            Fate stones, soul crystals, whips, resistance crystals, gems, crypt tokens, daru, kyanite, gold are useless after you max them, please remove them
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

No because i recieve from worldboss = everyround 500k do you think is usefull 200k? when for upgrade my items need 94kk gold everyone? i lose more gold from hits non crit than i recieve from insigna

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
              isnt every penny usefull??
              Last edited by alexu21; 07-15-2014, 03:00 AM.

Comment

its useless if you dont use it.
                insignia is not meant for lvl 80s alone, i suggest dont ignore the 200k
                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

No because i recieve from worldboss = everyround 500k do you think is usefull 200k? when for upgrade my items need 94kk gold everyone? i lose more gold from hits non crit than i recieve from insigna
                  Still that's better than nothing at all, isn't it?
                  Also, if you don't find any better way to use insignia, you can always buy lvl. 35 brooch (300 insignia) for recycling. 30k insginia and you got 18x lvl. 5 refine crystals :P

Comment

Working...
                  X