Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

skills for athena and aegis from s1 help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
    Here's what I see on Sylph screen on Skills tab. No one has either of the upgraded sylphs yet as no way to get divinity shards, so no one has purchased or tried out any of these.

Light:
    Divine Prayer: Deals 200% + 3564 magic damage to 2-4. Target's damage received increased by 5%, lasts 2 turns.
    Impaling Light: Deals 165% + 4503 damage to a single front row target. It cannot be blocked.
    Holy Vow: 500 Awakening Point Consumption. Restores 12% HP, increases crit rate by 8%, lasts 3 turns.
    Redeeming Light: Passive. Receive a positive buff after each attack, damage increased 10%, lasts 3 turns.

Dark:
    Death's Harvest: Deal 185% + 2576 physical dark attack to all enemies. Target takes 5% more damage for 2 rounds.
    Awe: Deal 221% + 3875 physical damage to all enemies, reduces target's awakening points by 300.
    Pristine force: 500 Awakening Points. Restores 8% HP, increases crit rate by 12%, lasts 3 turns.
    Tainted Blood: Passive. Receive a positive buff when attacked, MDEF increased by 5%, lasts 3 turns, stackable up to 6 times.
    hmm seems *************'s skill description pretty spot on, except the cd part.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      hmm seems *************'s skill description pretty spot on, except the cd part.
      hmm the skills is not attractive as the basic sylph, a bit disappointed

anyway not relate to me, don't any apollo or hades XD
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
        You dont need to evolve the sylph to see their new skills, you only need the sylph and go to the skill panel, new ones will be the the last few skills to buy
        yea but you still need the actual sylph to see, because in the shop the skills don't have descriptions
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Awe: Deal 221% + 3875 physical damage to all enemies, reduces target's awakening points by 300.
          this seems pretty OP
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

So I was right about the skills posted, I deserve 30.000 balens!
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              hmm the skills is not attractive as the basic sylph, a bit disappointed

anyway not relate to me, don't any apollo or hades XD
              well. next event can get you hades/apollo for free, so...
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Thanks for the info Kessar!

It's a shame, Aegis doesn't have that IS-like skill as described on ****** blog, but still has some nice PvP skills.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                  this seems pretty OP
                  it sucks compared to what i was expecting from comos blog...

Plague Spreading Sword: 250%+300 Physical Dark damage to a Random Target. There's a 50% chance to reduce the enemy's HP by 30% for 3 rounds. (DOES NOT WORK ON BOSSES)

Enhanced Curse: 160%+110 Physical Dark Damage to all enemies. All enemies attack is reduced by 30% for 3 turns.

Comment

well. next event can get you hades/apollo for free, so...
                    0.1% chance and I am always unlucky with such box T_T
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

passives with CD?
                      Maybe it works like the Linken's Sphere in DotA... It is activated automatically, then you have to wait for cd in order for it to use again (automatically)... But then, that is 45 sec, which means can only be used once per awakening... haha

Comment

Here's what I see on Sylph screen on Skills tab. No one has either of the upgraded sylphs yet as no way to get divinity shards, so no one has purchased or tried out any of these.

Light:
                        Divine Prayer: Deals 200% + 3564 magic damage to 2-4. Target's damage received increased by 5%, lasts 2 turns.
                        Impaling Light: Deals 165% + 4503 damage to a single front row target. It cannot be blocked.
                        Holy Vow: 500 Awakening Point Consumption. Restores 12% HP, increases crit rate by 8%, lasts 3 turns.
                        Redeeming Light: Passive. Receive a positive buff after each attack, damage increased 10%, lasts 3 turns.

Dark:
                        Death's Harvest: Deal 185% + 2576 physical dark attack to all enemies. Target takes 5% more damage for 2 rounds.
                        Pristine force: 500 Awakening Points. Restores 8% HP, increases crit rate by 12%, lasts 3 turns.
                        Tainted Blood: Passive. Receive a positive buff when attacked, MDEF increased by 5%, lasts 3 turns, stackable up to 6 times.
                        These skills make aegis seem amazing and athena seem pretty meh. Might want to work on balancing them a bit more...
                        The 45 sec cd on redeeming light for example while tainted blood will be a permanent buff as long as you remain in sylph form, which will be a long time due to all of hades' awakening point stealing abilities.

And then when comparing 'impaling light' to 'awe', you have 'awe' which deals 56% more damage than impaling light and hits all enemies. As if that wasn't enough, it also steals 300 awakening point from all enemies. While by comparison, 'impaling light' should be renamed 'paling light' as it simply pales in comparison to 'awe'. It does 165% damage to a single enemy and cant be blocked... well that sucks. You guys really need to balance this more because right now there's absolutely no reason for anyone to use Athena instead of Hades.
                        Last edited by OhBummer; 07-15-2014, 08:45 AM.

Comment

These skills are terrible compared to what they originally have in the CN servers. They removed the skill that makes Aegis OP. Now it's just like any other sylph... Stupid...

Comment

I purchased Awe because the description said it did damage to all enemies...but so far this does not work on all enemies, only one. Another "convenient" typo I'm sure in order to get more balens. Thanks for nothing R2.

Comment

So, Awe has "all enemies" in the description, but in the place, where skills' targets are described it's "[Random Single Target]".

Comment

Just got Athena OH YEAH! She's a hottie!!

Many thanks to the special people from S1 & Demon Guild who helped & supported me all the way.

Cheers to you all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140718-WA0008.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	1691469

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140718-WA0007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	1691470
                                NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                                X