Advanced class skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
    If this is the case, then I would certainly retract my statement about mages being the winners, and concede that title to the knights. Would still keep archers as the losers though (imo), especially for the fact that mages could dump 100 rage and take 90k hp away (135k after 1 min of fighting) with the chants skill at L3

I have to say, these skills are translated terribly, and the descriptions make it incredibly difficult to understand what is intended. PLUS there is the fact that these skills would all likely change anyways, so the arguments about them are most likely going to change substantially in the future when they are implemented.
    I think this skill is then a good WB skill, im not sure if its the one ive sen mages from china use on WB or not but either way, seems pretty good for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      The skill description posted isn't terribly clear whether it 100% targets player, or can hit troops also. So in that scenario if it can hit troops too you have only 33% chance of dying, also resto is usually a very fast skill and a 100 rage big hit like that I can't imagine is a fast skill that would proc before resto.

Also does the skill even grow with the 50% timer? It does say "90k max" (yea might be like deflect and goes up) but do we have any actual clarification for it?
      Definitely is the problem with all of these, there is no clarification, and probably never will be until people start tinkering with them in game. Admitedly it would have its problems, but its a skill that with skill and planning would be quite potent, especially for the 100-120k BR group of players, it could be downright OP.

I would definitely assume that it would scale with the 50% timer, blood rune explicitly states 8k max, but scales to 12k after the 50% timer, same with deflect rune which also explicitly states 50k max. So i see no reason that it would not scale, just based on all other skills/runes/astrals that state the max.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
        I think this skill is then a good WB skill, im not sure if its the one ive sen mages from china use on WB or not but either way, seems pretty good for that.
        For low BR L80 players, it might be, but any mage that has leveled properly should be able to do more then 90k damage with one thunderer saving 50 rage as well. Probably wouldn't be that great in WB. Using that same 100 rage it would be substantially better to use the esoteric for the mage in wb.

Comment

well we already knew these skills few months ago... seems no one figured out the missing 2 knight skills yet -.- lame

Comment

For low BR L80 players, it might be, but any mage that has leveled properly should be able to do more then 90k damage with one thunderer saving 50 rage as well. Probably wouldn't be that great in WB. Using that same 100 rage it would be substantially better to use the esoteric for the mage in wb.
            I wasnt referring to the one that has a maximum of 90k damage i meant the 400% one that costs 100 rage. Or am i missing something?
            Last edited by chrisarnold94; 07-15-2014, 12:01 PM.

Comment

advance skill : winner are knight, cause slow is very big, u can do with 100%, there are no mage or archer cant keep boss 100% always. DF CD too longer, mage thunder are chance. knight are 100% on with 1 CD. and knight skill add bleed, and defend reduce.
              this will allow knight doing great in team and solo.
              archer is pretty good too. with 10% crit dmg, and more strong aoe.
              now here is mage. angry control: is most useless passive, on the description it didnt say. but the condition to get 5 rage is very bad, u gain 5 point rage, only when u use heal skill, and exclude suntoria or heal rune. i strongly suggest dont waste point on that skill, and that mage super Esoteric Ragefire Tornado: is very bad in group, but very good in boss or 1 to 1, u can 1 shot someone with 50% dmg if crit, it do massive dmg on 1 target. but very weak in group, cause share the damage.
              SKILL: Chant: is good, dont use when are 100 rage, u want to use around 20 or 30, when u rage not enough for others heal, and 90k is cap, with 20 rage, u might also heal up over 50-70k hp is chance. if u got 200-300k HP. or later on u got 1M HP. 90k HP is easy to get when you use 30 rage.
              as conclusion from chinese player, as 1 yrs of playing experiece, almost everyone agree knight has best advance skill, and archer second, mage sux, cause the passive skill. knight got super passive skill, archer got great, mage got useless.
              暗:天照

Comment

All bow before the great and powerful wonderful wizard of Wartune Sushi

I will take your word for it

Comment

I wasnt referring to the one that has a maximum of 90k damage i meant the 400% one that costs 100 rage. Or am i missing something?
                  I believe you quoted the wrong post. The skill mentioned in your quote was the chant skill that does the 90k damage max.

Comment

I believe you quoted the wrong post. The skill mentioned in your quote was the chant skill that does the 90k damage max.
                    Ah yeah i think i quoted the wrong one, sorry. I was referring to the Esoteric Ragefire Tornado skill. Hence the 1 v 1 thing WB comment

Comment

Ah yeah i think i quoted the wrong one, sorry. I was referring to the Esoteric Ragefire Tornado skill. Hence the 1 v 1 thing WB comment
                      No problem I would agree that on the surface it does appear that it would be good in WB, atleast it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
                        as conclusion from chinese player, as 1 yrs of playing experiece, almost everyone agree knight has best advance skill, and archer second, mage sux, cause the passive skill. knight got super passive skill, archer got great, mage got useless.
                        do you have any info about the 2 missing active knight skills?

Comment

How many points do we get to put on these new skills?

Comment

Originally posted by wssfisio View Post
                            How many points do we get to put on these new skills?
                            I'm curious too how we level these skills, any info on that?
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Do we get them after next maintenance, along with Apollo and Hades evolve or when ? I havent noticed any info about the date ..
                              Player: sunshinε
                              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                              Level: 80
                              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

the login is not working I hate at. why is not working?

Comment

Working...
                                X