Consolidated List of the Most Common Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consolidated List of the Most Common Suggestions

I've noticed the same suggestions pop up on this forum again and again and I wanted make a consolidated list of these topics with the hopes of keeping it updated. I don't necessarily agree with all of these and don't know if any will ever get implemented, but I want this list to be as comprehensive as possible. Please point me to any other common suggestions I've missed as well as links I can add to the post and I will do my best to credit you.

PVP (Battlegrounds/Arena)
    Guild Suggestions
    MPD/TOK/Spire and Solo Campaigns
    • Add Level 80 Solo Campaign - here
    • Add Summoner to Level 70/80 Campaigns - here
    • Turn Off World Prosperity - here and here
    • Help in TOK - here

Equipment, Inventory and Farming
    Quests (Circuits, Events, etc.)
    Server
    Hero and Sylph
    Chat System
    • Remove the "Congratulations" Announcements - here and here

Changes Implemented
    • Shadow Souls Use - We now have the Mechanical Steed, a 7-day mount that can be had for 125 Shadow Soulds - New TOK Mount, New TOK Mount, Exchange System, TOK Shop, Mount Spirits
    • Sylph Atoll Teleport - For 15 (Bound) balens each, you can buy atoll teleport scrolls; not ideal, but something - here
    • Fewer ____ Circuit Quests - One of the biggest complaints I've seen is too many sylph atoll quests. This number is lower as best as I can tell AND the atoll quests are sometimes only kill 5 instead of 10 - Fewer Total CQs, Atoll Quests, Atoll Quest, MPD
    • Increase Stack Size - With the upcoming patch v3.2, inventory stack sizes will increase from 999 to 9999 - here and here
    Last edited by krzywon; 09-02-2014, 01:05 PM.

Good job man. Hopefully this thread gets the sticky mark so it can stay on page 1 for everyone to see

Comment

Make a note that just becuse something is repeatedly suggested doesnt mean it is plausible. One such example is the whole BG by BR. Tooo many threads and posts about how much more broken that would be over current bg.

Comment

missing a few

you left out the numerous suggestions to get rid of tanks all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
          Make a note that just becuse something is repeatedly suggested doesnt mean it is plausible. One such example is the whole BG by BR. Tooo many threads and posts about how much more broken that would be over current bg.
          Each thread killed the idea each time so I believe that it doesn't deserve any more discussion.

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
          Post the link so he can add to list

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
            Make a note that just because something is suggested by every player in the game doesn't mean that R2 gives a care.
            ftfy......

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I'm glad this might actually be useful.

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
              Do you have a link or two to provide? In the 15 pages of suggestions I dug through, I didn't see any topics specific to this.

Comment

I approve of this thread. Let me grace it with a sticky.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  Called it XD

ty Esme

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    Wow, thank you Esme.

Comment

The fact that these are the most suggested things in the suggestions forum, yet not a single one has been implemented, makes me question the purpose of the suggestions forum.

Comment

pls add insignia to crypt key or vice versa exchange.... it would be really helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Legato77 View Post
                          The fact that these are the most suggested things in the suggestions forum, yet not a single one has been implemented, makes me question the purpose of the suggestions forum.
                          Well, there are plenty of compliants/suggestions, which would only make the gameplay worse.
                          And a few have actually been introduced.

An example of a suggestion, which came to life is the one to change BG ranges (used to be lvl. 30-40, lvl. 40-80 and wasn't cross server).
                          They changed it so we have better adjusted BG.

Comment

afaik. in the update 3.1 the sylph atoll transporters were added. but they costs balen. so you can drop that from the list.
                            The gods watch over you!
                            And they cheer you up!
                            Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
                            (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
                            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
                            Name: Cephalrai.
                            Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
                            BR:
                            Clean: 411k
                            with sylph: 598k
                            full artilary: 1.4m
                            Title: Lord Divine.
                            Guild: Phoenix~!
                            Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

lets add tanks. if you quick start with lets say 2 players in the team. please give the option to vote to kick a player. there are constantly players that help opposing teams to win. (usually fellow guild mates) or players going afk and enter just to gain rewards.

It ruins the fun of tanks and gives a unfair advantage.

Comment

Working...
                              X