Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

noob with drayds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    we KNOW what the guy meant, but why HE can't write DRYAD when it's written here like 100000 times, is beyond me.
    Because we are not in a spelling contest?? the aim of languages is to convey the point and he most probably does not remember the spelling of dryads as he is clearly not having english as his main language. It's easy to mess up spellings of foreign languages especially when it's not even the dictionary word which you are trying to spell.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 07-16-2014, 01:51 AM.

Comment

the dryad is for who don´t care lost honor and has low Rank honor this people use dryad normally
      Game : Wartune
      Name: Xias
      Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
      Guild: Redemption
      Class: Knight
      BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
      Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
      Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
      Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
        I can understand English mistakes, but you've taken it WAY too far now. Writing DRYAD correctly is not even English, it's simply copying what you see in Esme's post or anyone else's or the game itself.

Do you do this on purpose? Please stop if you do.
        Nothing wrong with his english or spelling,he has keys missing and a lot of lag
        EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Vip 9 that is my final answer

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
            Nothing wrong with his english or spelling
            Welcome to Wartune Stevie Wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              dready relly destory this game, alot of people attack me **** up my carting even if them has dredy them normaly lose and attack some other, people just feel if man dont spend tones of real mony to be strong just get dredy and kill, is no ******* skills into this game.

Atless remove dredy so is casher som win, not casher and dredy, its make no sens to have skills.

Yh man reldy hate dredy, man got by dredy an man loos 400 honer. man real vex. R2 shuold be sometin bout man loos much honers. Man donnt care englist englist not sexy man.

Comment

Drayad is important for the BG to stay competitive. Without drayads, there would be 1 person in each team destroying the rest of the players.
                I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

As much as I hate dryad bombers, I feel a little pang of exhilaration when a whale farms me enough then dies to a stack of dryads or two. It balances out.
                  Name: Phoenixia
                  Server: R2 S-319
                  Class: Mage
                  BR: 911k
                  Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                  Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

no point hiding.. just keep on fighting..
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      i remember 5 months ago someone called me racist because i criticize dwmedia for his broken english. and the same guy also accused Condor being racist because he create a topic with Hindi language which condor definitely not fluent at.
                      thats obvilion5 and AA who said that

Comment

Working...
                      X