Game action log.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game action log.

Can you please implement a log of actions...
    Showing what you have done over a certain period of time or number of actions (whichever u prefer)
    It only has to be high level, such as entered dungeon, completed dungeon, spent balens on XYZ, sold ABC etc.

Mainly want it because I keep thinking hang on, I had more balens, where did they go?
    Or *** im sure I didnt sell such and such.
    A log would show if I am going crazy or if R2 has a badly designed game that tricks people into accidently spending balens for example..

It could be implemented by anyone half decent who is familiar with your source code in very little time - a few days is way more than enough.

Yeah I have that problem too with Balens. I have think really hard what I have done that uses them. You only really need it to cover the last 24 hours.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

They keep such log and will surely answer you what you've done with your balens if you send them a ticket. Although, having access to your spending logs from last 24 hours would be a nice idea to solve such issues ourselves without the need to involve extra action there.

Comment

It could reduce the need for some tickets. As some tickets take sometime before you get an answer.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
        X