Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stupid new thread of many that r2 wont do anything bout

U want a new suggestion r2 ?
    i bring u many, 1º: make a decent support system 2º: if the game had vouchers & bound balens would just be great bcs the academy without vip takes forever to max & so if i want to create a none cash toon is impossible bcs i will possibly max academy in 10 years 3º: everybody is complaining bout inventory since bound balens came out, so idk what r u waiting for to reduce the price of bound balens in inventory 4º: bring back the sc event with the event rewards like u did in 2013 .. i know nowadays u dont care bout that greedy r2 since all of ur great heavy cashers have got their sc max out & soon their mount r gonna be maxed & so u dont care bout those old event days that sc event gave event rewards

it makes me sad that this game could be so much be a great game if r2 didnt care only bcs of the money, there r many free games put there that can survive bcs they have many players & dont care so much bcs of the money .. like league of legends.

is just a few ideas to improve ur game r2, i know u make this stupid thread just 2 make we lose our time & say things so we can be happy when we know u wont do anything bout it
    bye

Originally posted by R23063664 View Post
    4º: bring back the sc event with the event rewards like u did in 2013 ..
    There were only very few SC events like this and the very most of them were limited (engrave 500 SC a day to get max rewards, so you needed to wait for another day to get another reward for engraving 500 SC).

Also, there are free players who thanks to the latest SC events are close to lvl. 80 Soul Engraving. Those free players started playing around the same time as I did and our Soul Engraving levels are alike. Only heavy cashers can reach lvl. 80 pretty quickly and it totally doesn't matter what form the event has.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      There were only very few SC events like this and the very most of them were limited (engrave 500 SC a day to get max rewards, so you needed to wait for another day to get another reward for engraving 500 SC).

Also, there are free players who thanks to the latest SC events are close to lvl. 80 Soul Engraving. Those free players started playing around the same time as I did and our Soul Engraving levels are alike. Only heavy cashers can reach lvl. 80 pretty quickly and it totally doesn't matter what form the event has.
      Don't forget about the couple times it was unlimited as well like back in December and January.

OP: the inventory space has always been talked about time and time and time (I could do that another 100 times but I don't want to attract the attention of a mod with a giant wall of two words) again. It will come in due time. Just have to make the best of what we have for now.

Comment

supported , i myself made at least one thread about inventory unlock prices every month since vouchers were replaced with bound balens , but no one ******* cares , knowing this is useless still i am gonna bring the subject over and over and over and over again

Comment

Working...
        X