Block vs. Mdef gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    I really do not understand why they want to sacrifice mdef instead of pdef for block? Knights have huge pdef and low mdef, so i think it would make sense to sacrifice pdef instead of mdef... Well, I just want to know what is on their mind...
    I just went with that approach because 2/3 characters are Patk. So I face archers and knights a lot more than I do Mages.

Comment

What do you notice more. Losing 2k points on pdef or mdef or gaining 1k points on block?

Comment

Why would you think to remove mdef gems, if anything remove your pdef, as you have 7k more of that. if you remove mdef mages will just slaughter you even with high block.

Comment

Originally posted by Heckler81 View Post
          I just went with that approach because 2/3 characters are Patk. So I face archers and knights a lot more than I do Mages.
          and the 2/3 characters have matk sylphs

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            and the 2/3 characters have matk sylphs
            true.

So back to my other question. Is it better to go from 26k pdef to 24k but bumping block from 3k to 4k? Or staying with 26k pdef and 3k block. My HP currently is 130k.

Comment

I am also noticing that almost everybody uses Gaia/Hades now. What do you think of using MDEF instead of PDEF as an archer?

as archer, I am using PDEF, HP, CRIT, PATK. Should I stick with that or change to MDEF, HP, CRIT, PATK?

I know the thread is for knights, but I also think this discussion can be useful for archers (about using MDEF gems)

Comment

how about splitting them 50-50 pdef and mdef?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                  how about splitting them 50-50 pdef and mdef?
                  I also though of that. Problem is that you need double gem scrolls, and (if possible) I would like to stick to one of the gems, so I save those balens for other stuff. At least, I wanna be sure before buying MDEF scrolls higher than 6

Comment

well you can convert them.....

Just buy 1 scroll and convert. Thats what a lot of non-cashers do

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                      well you can convert them.....

Just buy 1 scroll and convert. Thats what a lot of non-cashers do
                      you dont need the scroll to convert them, you can do it without it

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        you dont need the scroll to convert them, you can do it without it
                        Well how can you get a lvl 6 at all without having one scroll? You obviously need 1 in the first place to then convert them out to others :S

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                          I am also noticing that almost everybody uses Gaia/Hades now. What do you think of using MDEF instead of PDEF as an archer?

as archer, I am using PDEF, HP, CRIT, PATK. Should I stick with that or change to MDEF, HP, CRIT, PATK?

I know the thread is for knights, but I also think this discussion can be useful for archers (about using MDEF gems)
                          Hades is patk sylph, so it would be good to have 50 50 of them, as chrisarnold says...
                          What I did is just bought level 6,7,8 patk transposer... so if i want a level 8 crit gem, I will just make a level 8 patk gem, then convert it to level 8 crit gem (but it costs more than a million, i forgot..)

Comment

personally i try crtiical build when i hit lv 70 i had 4.2k in critical. but for that i lost many HP and Pdef, so was when i see than critical build for a non casher like me is not posible, so i changed the normal build just worry of block and a good defense, i used 2 gems of block i changed 1 gem of PATK and 1 of PEDF for this 2 gems of block , i have 4.1k in block currently, a block high just help if u have high HP and defense

PS: few ultra casher changed all them MEDF for block
                            PS2 : i used crtiical build just for WB
                            Last edited by XiasCris; 07-17-2014, 11:53 PM.
                            Game : Wartune
                            Name: Xias
                            Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                            Guild: Redemption
                            Class: Knight
                            BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                            Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                            Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                            Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
                              personally i try crtiical build when i hit lv 70 i had 4.2k in critical. but for that i lost many HP and Pdef, so was when i see than critical build for a non casher like me is not posible, so i changed the normal build just worry of block and a good defense, i used 2 gems of block i changed 1 gem of PATK and 1 of PEDF for this 2 gems of block , i have 4.1k in block currently, a block high just help if u have high HP and defense

PS: few ultra casher changed all them MEDF for block
                              PS2 : i used crtiical build just for WB
                              (...consider myself as VIP-only casher and no DEF gem in my equipment :P)
                              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                              IGN: Kimwong
                              CLASS: Knight
                              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

1 mdef gem - even at 220+387 = 607 mdef = 300 damage less ~

1 block gem gives more block = block is ~ 1/3 less damage .... what is bigger?
                                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                                X