Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Block vs. Mdef gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block vs. Mdef gems

Hi, I'm a level 70 knight with a 120K BR, 30.3K PATK, 27K PDEF, 20K MDEF. I currently have 4837 crit and 2893 block points. Do you think it would be better to switch all my mdef gems to block gems? After the whip and SC event (again) this month, I would then have over 5k in crit and block. Or do you think block isn't worth it and just keep the mdef gems???

This isn't for just CW, I was thinking for everyday use.
    Last edited by Heckler81; 07-16-2014, 11:23 AM.

most knights nowadays use gaia/ apollo so mdef is very important. block is also very important cause it reduces a big percentage of damage+u get heals.

thus: i would go patk, crit, block, mdef(these r my current gems) since the amount of damage the other knight does in human mode is practically nothing(assuming this build is for cw)
    IGN- Sylph
    Proficient City s165
    Lvl 80
    light casher
    123k br
    28k br purple 1 star gaia
    crit/block build
    guild:Majapahit
    sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

if the other knight did big damage to u in human mode u wouldnt have a chance of winning anyways
      IGN- Sylph
      Proficient City s165
      Lvl 80
      light casher
      123k br
      crit/block build
      sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Block is important for knights because of the heals.
        Knight - Kabam - S1
        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

stay with mdef..
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

if for everyday use in pve u should just go patk pdef mdef hp
            IGN- Sylph
            Proficient City s165
            Lvl 80
            light casher
            123k br
            crit/block build
            sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

nowadays players with higher mdef wins, thats the only weakness of knights, so stay with it! LOL or even a lilttle puny mage will whack you out like a mouse
              S371/Zetsuen.
              Honor: GDK
              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

I really do not understand why they want to sacrifice mdef instead of pdef for block? Knights have huge pdef and low mdef, so i think it would make sense to sacrifice pdef instead of mdef... Well, I just want to know what is on their mind...

Comment

If i would have top notch knight my gems would be patk crit block and hp. Why simple. First offense is best defense so you need patk and crit. Than block and hp best combo cause high block will make you block over 50% easily and more hp you have more you heal so pretty simple build up but i wouldnt do it before you have at least some br and hp to back it up. Under 110/120k hp is for sure not really good idea(you heal to little) but when you have over 150k hp high block(block gems) is far better than def gems for knight ofcourse. Other classes is far harder decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    I really do not understand why they want to sacrifice mdef instead of pdef for block? Knights have huge pdef and low mdef, so i think it would make sense to sacrifice pdef instead of mdef... Well, I just want to know what is on their mind...
                    because blocking 1 more hit in pvp or even pve can bring victory, taking slightly less damage from every hit because of your mdef, won't
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      because blocking 1 more hit in pvp or even pve can bring victory, taking slightly less damage from every hit because of your mdef, won't
                      No, I mean, why do they want mdef to be replaced by block, not pdef? I know the importance of block, but the stat to be replaced by it, why is it that most people want to sacrifice mdef, rather than pdef, for block?

Comment

I Love Block Gem i'm Mage i use and have very dodges.
                        ᔕauron

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          No, I mean, why do they want mdef to be replaced by block, not pdef? I know the importance of block, but the stat to be replaced by it, why is it that most people want to sacrifice mdef, rather than pdef, for block?
                          No crit knight has pdef gems, most run with patk, crit, hp, mdef, so only mdef to ditch for block. At least thats what i did.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            No crit knight has pdef gems, most run with patk, crit, hp, mdef, so only mdef to ditch for block. At least thats what i did.
                            Me too... i sacrifice pdef for block, not mdef... but many knights still sacrifice mdef, instead of pdef for block, and i just want to know why they think like that.

Comment

erhm maybe i wasnt clear, if you want to go block you need to sacrifice the mdef gems, because you want the hp/block and patk/crit combos. There is not really a choice between pdef and mdef. And if anyone thinks about ditching the hp gems...well, better not go block at all

Comment

Working...
                              X