About mount tamer event in july 21st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About mount tamer event in july 21st

I herd that once u receive rewards from mount tamer event in the past u cant receive it again is that true and if it is why cant we get it again? coz this is stupid, its not easy to lvl up stables and also u are giving up box that may contain Apollo or hades so why will we be left out. I suggest everyone should get the reward coz if someone spend 50-60k whips to lvl up their stables they deserve their reward.

thank u very much.

Yes the rewards can only be claimed once ever. They will do these type of events now with the Mount Whip each month. Choose the month that you want the rewards for wisely. They give a ton of whips is why you can't get your old ones before. That would make it to where people would always gain 1 stable level each month no issue, and those that are already at 7+ will cap their mounts faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
      Yes the rewards can only be claimed once ever. They will do these type of events now with the Mount Whip each month. Choose the month that you want the rewards for wisely. They give a ton of whips is why you can't get your old ones before. That would make it to where people would always gain 1 stable level each month no issue, and those that are already at 7+ will cap their mounts faster.
      you are just beyond the level of stupidness
      S371/Zetsuen.
      Honor: GDK
      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
        lol.
        So people should get 11,000 whips free monthly? Have level 4 Stables get 2000, have level 5 Stables get another 2,500, have level 6 Stables get another 3000, have level 7 stables get another 3500. That means you get 11,000 Whips if you have them all. Mount Stats have levels once you reach the max for a stats level you can no longer place anymore into this level. 11,000 Whips is also equal to 385,000 Balens buying whips. Do you honestly believe that they will make it to where you can claim old ones every month? One time claim helps you reach the next level for the next month if you are active and doing the SC/Gem events.

Comment

are you talking about yourself?
          IGN: Kill Me
          S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

well its not one of those event that comes every month. Remember there was a event if u own a purple or higher sylph u get 200 mahara that could be claimed every time. why not this. or at least the the reward boxes should be given. i don't care about the whip if one can make stable lvl 7 without that 11k bonus he/she can make it 8 too. But ppl should be rewarded for all the efforts the put for months they play.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeyev2 View Post
              But ppl should be rewarded for all the efforts the put for months they play.
              You have been rewarded for the effort you put in. Make lv4 stables and you get a reward, lv5 you get a reward and so on.

Now if you have already claimed the rewards WHY should you be able to claim them again the following event?

Comment

It makes perfect sense to me that the event is a once per lifetime redemption. While I would love a ton of more whips, if they keep having this event I, and the people I like to beat up, would get maxed out stables in no time at all.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Just wait. Maybe it will be bugged and you can claim it again
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

oh the irony...
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                      Just wait. Maybe it will be bugged and you can claim it again
                      And they will do the rollback and remove all your whips as well as all mount stats you levelled up.
                      Not mentioning, that they can always ban you for exploiting a bug.

Comment

They could make this event to be redeemed every time if they lower reward to 20-100 whips and 1-5 boxes...

But the way it is its just fine.

Comment

Yes but them should just give box for us some alredy claim the reward before so we can still get box and no whisp.

and add for lvl 8 stabel.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Maybe i didn t pay enough attention so just want to make sure.... You can claim once per stable level or once per character ? If i have 4 and claim, when i ll reach 5, will i be able to get the reword for l5 without the l4 one ?

Comment

Originally posted by Und3ad View Post
                              Maybe i didn t pay enough attention so just want to make sure.... You can claim once per stable level or once per character ? If i have 4 and claim, when i ll reach 5, will i be able to get the reword for l5 without the l4 one ?
                              Yes you have it right
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X