Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

9999 stacks instead of 999

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9999 stacks instead of 999

Like most people here there have been alot of question about if we'll be getting the 9999 stacks instead of 999 stacks, Because its eating a lot of space for items that repeat stacks so please take into consideration that most of the people do not have fully opened bags and the opening bag slots for 950 balens is kinda costly at times

Chinese servers have 9999 Stacks so we will get it in the next few patches.
    Server- BriarWall Forst S494
    Name- MrGaD
    Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
    Level- 59
    Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

My instincts tell me that they'll hold off in order to "entice" ppl to pay them to unlock inv (especially with all the shards/sand/etc being added that takes up even more space), but we'll see. Who knows, maybe a lot have paid them the $125 to unlock page 3 so they think status quo is more profitable?
      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
        My instincts tell me that they'll hold off in order to "entice" ppl to pay them to unlock inv (especially with all the shards/sand/etc being added that takes up even more space), but we'll see. Who knows, maybe a lot have paid them the $125 to unlock page 3 so they think status quo is more profitable?
        i agree. the stacks obviously work above 999 (i have 1 1.1k) but they didn't activate it for adding to them. they could have at any point, and have not, which points to the conclusion that they want you to open more slots (they also raised the price to open slots since the voucher days)

Comment

I hope they decide to put 9999 stacks, or increase inventory space. They dont notice they are losing money. If I had more space, I would buy some things in hot shop when the price is fine for me. But I dont have space, so I dont spend money, because I find an insult to have to spend cash to open spaces in inventory when we were suppose to have more space (9999 stacks) and R2 just dont wanna give it to us

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
            Chinese servers have 9999 Stacks so we will get it in the next few patches.
            Let's just hope so i hate to be the bearer of bad news they said we'd get it sooner than later but i dont want to wait till the actual version two of the game to get it...I for one have all 3 bags unlocked

Comment

We were supposed to get it with 2.1.

Comment

How come we didn't get the patch by 2:1?

Comment

Working...
                X