Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Event changes by R2. R2 broke my dream for my last attempt on apolo and hydes seal.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    Look at what events posted by Wartune dot com and what we get. http://www dot wartune dot com/events/series/event.html#
    We have the same events as R2. They just didn't update the event list on site.

    Pointless to complain about events now, first month of new content tends to be the priciest, patience goes a long way for anyone that wants to evolve.

    Comment


    • #32
      those value seems like the old one from r2games server too
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        We have the same events as R2. They just didn't update the event list on site.

        Pointless to complain about events now, first month of new content tends to be the priciest, patience goes a long way for anyone that wants to evolve.
        Thanks for info but Hades and Apollo seal are not new content. Only their evolution is.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
          Thanks for info but Hades and Apollo seal are not new content. Only their evolution is.
          So new content. That came with this patch.

          Comment


          • #35
            Yes, as said by many others already, the main problem lies with the 5x increased cost of event token to exchange something

            But yet, they kept the previous amount of event token you could obtain the same, thus lowering your chance of actually able to exchange for things.

            Also, who here have gotten event token in every single event chest before? probably none, so you rarely can have enough to exchange, and now... even less.


            If anything, when they increase the cost by 5x, they should have also increase the amount of event chests given from events by 5x too to balance it out.


            They only needed to change the "bug" which they did by turning the cost of

            100 shard for 20 divinity
            and
            20 divinity for 50 shard

            Whereas the simple solution would have just been...

            40 shard for 20 divinity
            and
            10 divinity for 10 shard

            That's all you need, increase the shard for divinity's cost by 2 and it solves the entire bug

            There was zero need to increase any other reward's exchange cost... what was the point of doing this in the first place? was it broken? no, was it bugged? no...

            From my view, it's just R2 being greedy and wanting players to get less reward and buy more chests again.

            Comment


            • #36
              Actually, only Big Spenders gonna buy chests and they would've done it anyway.
              Were they greedy, they would adjust it the other way and gave us the illusion that we could get anything.
              This way, they discouraged all light/moderate cashers from buying chests
              Don't think they're THAT stupid.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
                U have change the event and make us pay 5X the price for getting the event rewards.
                I have play this game for almost 3 years. I wanted the 2 sylphs.
                U have broke my dream again.
                I really regret to play this game in r2 servers.
                Pls change back the event to its original stats.
                i don't thinks its your final chance to get apollo or hades, might be more events where we would be able to get them of course it be a time difference of a few months time. this is do to people saving the refinement materials they need or not getting the amount needed

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Yes, as said by many others already, the main problem lies with the 5x increased cost of event token to exchange something

                  But yet, they kept the previous amount of event token you could obtain the same, thus lowering your chance of actually able to exchange for things.

                  Also, who here have gotten event token in every single event chest before? probably none, so you rarely can have enough to exchange, and now... even less.


                  If anything, when they increase the cost by 5x, they should have also increase the amount of event chests given from events by 5x too to balance it out.


                  They only needed to change the "bug" which they did by turning the cost of

                  100 shard for 20 divinity
                  and
                  20 divinity for 50 shard

                  Whereas the simple solution would have just been...

                  40 shard for 20 divinity
                  and
                  10 divinity for 10 shard

                  That's all you need, increase the shard for divinity's cost by 2 and it solves the entire bug

                  There was zero need to increase any other reward's exchange cost... what was the point of doing this in the first place? was it broken? no, was it bugged? no...

                  From my view, it's just R2 being greedy and wanting players to get less reward and buy more chests again.
                  Yeah they have messed up the event and instead of giving players compensation, they have increased prices and given us totally worthless event rewards.I wouldnt say anything if the chest drop rate was anything decent but bought 50 chests today and ofc I get nothing as only players that get something from these are ppl buying 400+ boxes or total noobs with low br not caring about the game that dont even need those chest items.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    the increase is very high compared to what it was.. but if it was kept at 450, one could collect infinite rewards if they were lucky enough to get the seals, you,d get 1.1k imperial shards, then you could buy another seal for 450, leaving 650 and it would go on forever(meaning infinite whips and sc to those that got lucky and infinite shards as well) so i see why they did it
                    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      actually liger, if you look at the exchange rates at ************ you would see that if they exchanged an apollo or hades seal they would get 250 shards, 1k sc and 400 sc. Not 1100 as R2 has it written up. Its nothing but greed from R2.

                      What i dont get is why they chose to do it this way. The big whales already have both apollo and hades, where as alot of small and medium spenders would like to get it, but having to potentially spend almost 40k balens to get just 1 seal removes the incentive for most of us. How can they think that we want to consider buying up towards 900 boxes to get a seal now, while during the last round the apollo seal cost 180 items, meaning roughly 360 boxes... Thats more than double the amount of boxes we need to buy to get it....
                      Even if we wanted to buy 100-200 boxes to try our luck, there is nothing worth spending the shards we would get on that is actually worth anything. Had they added something slightly less desirable for a lesser cost more people would probably spend on the event thinking that at least they could spend the rewards on something if they failed to get a sylph seal. Gold, kyanite, whips and runes are just meaningless rewards...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        it was meant to refer to the war.tun.e dot com link mentioned earlier in this thread but i guess thats a curse word that R2 does not want us to use!?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by kolsgamer01 View Post
                          actually liger, if you look at the exchange rates at ************ you would see that if they exchanged an apollo or hades seal they would get 250 shards, 1k sc and 400 sc. Not 1100 as R2 has it written up. Its nothing but greed from R2.

                          What i dont get is why they chose to do it this way. The big whales already have both apollo and hades, where as alot of small and medium spenders would like to get it, but having to potentially spend almost 40k balens to get just 1 seal removes the incentive for most of us. How can they think that we want to consider buying up towards 900 boxes to get a seal now, while during the last round the apollo seal cost 180 items, meaning roughly 360 boxes... Thats more than double the amount of boxes we need to buy to get it....
                          Even if we wanted to buy 100-200 boxes to try our luck, there is nothing worth spending the shards we would get on that is actually worth anything. Had they added something slightly less desirable for a lesser cost more people would probably spend on the event thinking that at least they could spend the rewards on something if they failed to get a sylph seal. Gold, kyanite, whips and runes are just meaningless rewards...
                          If you read the thread you'd know we have exact same **** as R2. There is no difference except an outdated event list that no one has and will update.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                            if the event had remained the same i would have actually recharged to get hades but not anymore, worst bit is those in ocianic server from 0000 up till the emergency maintenance got to get them cheap/easy and got to keep them as well as getting unlimited whips without r2 doing a rollback
                            Actually the oceanic servers got shafted the most. Lots of people spent money for tokens to get the at the exchange rates listed in game, which were the same as those on the forums (450 fo appolo/hades etc) until they were kicked off the servers and the exchange rates changed. So spend enough money to buy apollo/hades, get kicked off server then find the price is now 5x what it was when you spent the money.

                            Also many people on oceanic servers had whips deleted that were unrelated to R2's mistake on echange rates. Be clear here, last time there was a coding error on the buttom for the gem exchange. This time there was no coding error and the exchange worked exactly as worded. The issue was that r2 put the wrong exchange rate. That is not a bug, that is just R2 making an accounting error and then punishing their customers for their mistake ... including deleted items that are unrelated to the mistake. This is wrong on so many levels I struggle to even comprehend it

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I have been waiting since the last event to get an Apollo, finally an event comes along and I can get it .....Or I can get a Hades I already have. WTH !! Ad min REALLY needs to rethink your "lets make this game just like a casino" mindset they seem to have atm. There are people like me out there who KNOW their luck SUCKS and will not spend money on this kind of "shot in the dark" . If I wanted to gamble I would be playing a casino type game , not this game.

                              SORRY GUYS .... NO MONEY FROM ME ON THIS EVENT.....TRY AGAIN.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                These events keep getting worse.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X