Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the **** is the point of this new event? No rewards at all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valest View Post
    lol @ people and their hades and apollos, paying to get them, paying to upgrade them, paying to evolve them.. and then to have to upgrade them again.. when are you guys going to learn

Learn what? That when I can, like and want some thing, I shouldn't buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by warray123 View Post
      What is Cupcake hell is this new event for?

Collect 50 imperial shards for only 25 stupid whips that I can get in one day from jewel hunt?

Collect 50 imperial shards for only 25 stupid runestones that I can get in one day from tank trials?

And the bigger rewards like hades and apollo are just Cupcake , needing more than 2000 shards. There is no chance of getting it without some heavy cashing. The divinity shards are useless if we dont intend to cash for hades.

So what is the Cupcake point of this entire event?
      just quit the game if you dun't like it and go sell your cupcakes.. lol
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

i think r2 getting very greedy ..
        KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
          i think r2 getting very greedy ..
          Not really.
          This way only big cashers, who know they can waste some cash, will pay, while all moderate/light cashers are only discouraged from spending any cash.
          Like I mentioned before - they're not THAT stupid to discourage customers from paying.
          They just made some less attractive event. Not a big deal. The event is the same for everyone, so I see no reason to whine.
          Also, even big cashers can't get awesome rewards we used to get in better events so they won't grow as strong as usually thanks to events.

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
            Which is why it would've been fine if they doubled the reqs, or even tripled, no free hades/apollo exchange, mission accomplished. 5x accomplises nothing other than screwing over cashers who might have dropped $100-200 on boxes and now probably still wont have enough shards...ouch.
            What would have been fine is if they had posted the exchange rate as 5x initially, not releasing it onto oceanic servers as 1x and then changing it after people had already spend money on the event. its like saying give me $2 for an icecream and then once you have handed the $2 over being asked for another $8 before you will receive the icecream. It's not legal but the simple fact is there ain't much you can do about it. The worry is that things like this are occurring far more frequently in the game now so I would expect the rip offs and false advertising to get worse not better here. They have seen what they can get away with and now will continue to do so

Comment

Nect event, exchange 100 event items for 100k gold and daru Have a fuqin nice month.

Comment

During normal enjoyable play of the game you get the free chests.
                While hoping to be lucky and get apollo/hades yet you don't.... You still have the shards...

so what is best choice... 200 shards worth of kyanite? or whips? or runes?

Just cause you weren't lucky with the seals, still don't want to waste what you've collected, and use later during an event.

Comment

too much Cupcakes going on in this thread.
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

all I got is 50 whips this month... hahaha....

Comment

So, almost every non casher or alt has gotten an hades or apollo, or both, on my server now, all i got was ****.

Everyone calling this event horrible surely is either a casher, or to active, or else you would have gotten good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                        So, almost every non casher or alt has gotten an hades or apollo, or both, on my server now, all i got was ****.

Everyone calling this event horrible surely is either a casher, or to active, or else you would have gotten good stuff.
                        So you're saying that being too active causes your rate of success getting good returns to decrease.

Comment

Originally posted by R242249197 View Post
                          So you're saying that being too active causes your rate of success getting good returns to decrease.
                          Im not saying anything other then what I see on the server im playing.

Comment

Originally posted by R242249197 View Post
                            Yes, Most of seals winners are low BR new chars or alts as i have noticed.
                            Name:MODOKâ„¢
                            Class:Archer
                            Server:Kabam s28(West)
                            Guild:CritRime
                            Level:Advanced 80
                            BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                            Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              50 imperial shards is normal as we get 5 from box, 10 is way too easy
                              I think he means that the reward type is so lame, who cares about bunch of whips and runestones which we get through our daily gameplay, the exchange event should be offering rare rewards like mahra,fashion cores,luck charms or clothes or it will be worthless for those poor people who don't have and didn't win apollo/hades, that's the reason for our frustration.
                              Name:MODOKâ„¢
                              Class:Archer
                              Server:Kabam s28(West)
                              Guild:CritRime
                              Level:Advanced 80
                              BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                              Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Working...
                              X