Hades or Apollo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hades or Apollo?

There are two rare slyphs Apollo and Hades that you get with the Imperial shards. I already have apollo (blue) 1 Star. I'm a Level 55 Archer 58kbr with Blessing and 53-54kbr without blessing. Which one is Good for archer class Apollo or Hades? Which Slyph should i work on as my main? Is getting hades worth it?
    Hades
    52.94%
    Apollo
    11.76%
    Both
    35.29%
    Server- BriarWall Forst S494
    Name- MrGaD
    Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
    Level- 59
    Battle Rating- 64.5K

If I could I'd kill my apollo and swap it for a Hades.

Comment

Both suck because of skill changes.

Comment

Why would you change to Hades?
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        If I could I'd kill my apollo and swap it for a Hades.
        Server- BriarWall Forst S494
        Name- MrGaD
        Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
        Level- 59
        Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
          Both suck because of skill changes.
          True enough.
          Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
          Why would you change to Hades?
          Hades 2nd best PvE sylph, and decent PvP sylph.

Comment

have both...love the hades....apollo...not so much...hades is very versatile

Comment

Hades is basically an archer, all by itself. It has a life leech and a scatter. Evolved it gets an incendiary shot.
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                Hades is basically an archer, all by itself. It has a life leech and a scatter. Evolved it gets an incendiary shot.
                'no is skill, alr changed
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

apollo got a powerfull delphic than hades, that proves all
                  S371/Zetsuen.
                  Honor: GDK
                  KNIGHT ☣

Comment

I do not know, but in my experience at bg, Hades is more nasty than Apollo... (maybe because i am using Iris?)

-reduces healing effect
                    -sucks life (damage you, heal him)
                    -the cannot be purge bleed effect of its SS
                    - i heard hades gota passive skill which it gets stronger with lower hp.

I would definitely have hades than apollo

Comment

actually it depends. Hades is more for life leeching while pelting the opponent with DoTs. However, you don't have anything to help with defensive capabilities. Apollo is geared more to 1 vs many fights. It has lots of AOEs and a heal that's almost as good as a heal rune and CDs faster than one. If you use apollo in arena vs a team using hades, assuming both sides are equal in stats, the apollo team will win. The 3 hades will be doing mostly single target damage either to 1 player or each aims a different player. The team of apollo will have each of their player doing dmg to all 3 of the team of hades so they take dmg from 3 players each. Both are good sylphs in different situations. You just have to recognize when is the best time to use which...
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        actually it depends. Hades is more for life leeching while pelting the opponent with DoTs. However, you don't have anything to help with defensive capabilities. Apollo is geared more to 1 vs many fights. It has lots of AOEs and a heal that's almost as good as a heal rune and CDs faster than one. If you use apollo in arena vs a team using hades, assuming both sides are equal in stats, the apollo team will win. The 3 hades will be doing mostly single target damage either to 1 player or each aims a different player. The team of apollo will have each of their player doing dmg to all 3 of the team of hades so they take dmg from 3 players each. Both are good sylphs in different situations. You just have to recognize when is the best time to use which...
                        If they plan on Evolving the Hades they can purchase 2 more AoEs that do massive damage as well as one of them reduces the amount of Awakening points from the opponent.

In 3v3 Fights 3 of Evolved Hades with Awe each use this skill starting off you just lost 900 Awakening Points.
                        In 4v4 Fights with 4 Evolved Hades with Awe each use this skill starting off you have now lost 1200 Awakening Points.

Group Arena later will become 4v4.

Awe: Deal 221%+3875 physical dark damage to all enemies reduces target's awakening points by 300.

Hercules, Cerberus, Athena, and Aegis(Eve whichever name they go with for Hades Evo) all have a skill they could buy that restores Health.

Hercules Thunder Ablution Restores 15% HP and gives you +20% PDef and MDef for 2 turns.
                        Cerberus Ode to Stye Restores 15% HP and gives +20% Damage for 3 turns
                        Athena's Holy Vow restores +12% HP and increased crit by 8% for 3 rounds.
                        Aegis/Eve Pristene Force restores 8% HP and gives you +12% Crit rate for 3 rounds.

But this all depends on how far the OP is looking into the future with his/her sylphs.
                        Last edited by Daehawk; 07-17-2014, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X