Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lvl 20 Fish it´s a joke??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 20 Fish it´s a joke??

So the new fish you’ll be spotting at level 20!

It gives 4 Fishing experience, 25 Weekly Points, and 1 Refinement Lock at a time. Also, he moves as fast as row 3 and 4 fish, so compared to his top row buddies, he’s lightning fast.

why refinement Lock , not supposed to was the vip card

Originally posted by R29770995 View Post
    So the new fish you’ll be spotting at level 20!

It gives 4 Fishing experience, 25 Weekly Points, and 1 Refinement Lock at a time. Also, he moves as fast as row 3 and 4 fish, so compared to his top row buddies, he’s lightning fast.

why refinement Lock , not supposed to was the vip card
    VIP card must be lvl 30, you can't understand their logic?
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      VIP card must be lvl 30, you can't understand their logic?
      Logic? wth is that? Never heard of it from R2 #00

Comment

the fish is actually pretty easy to catch for me..just gotta get used to the faster speed...but yeah...they can take a refinement lock and ..well you know where im going there

Comment

of course the VIP card will be the very last thing to unlock.
          ING:Alexis2
          class:Knight
          Level:80 408k BR (blessed)
          342 hallowed fen

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
            the fish is actually pretty easy to catch for me..just gotta get used to the faster speed...but yeah...they can take a refinement lock and ..well you know where im going there
            Shove it up their fish tank?

Comment

4 fish xp. I will continue to get 2 crypt token then. simple solution.

Comment

when looking at the fishing help lock refinement is the latest after that order after the token follows the vip card

Comment

Yeah, fishing help is so accurate. Bounty fish doesn't come before daru and shadow crystal fish, first off. 2nd off, it doesn't say anywhere that its the order of how they'd come. 3rd you think they'd actually put the most valuable item first out of the 3 leftovers and put the crappiest last?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Yeah, fishing help is so accurate. Bounty fish doesn't come before daru and shadow crystal fish, first off. 2nd off, it doesn't say anywhere that its the order of how they'd come. 3rd you think they'd actually put the most valuable item first out of the 3 leftovers and put the crappiest last?? lol
                    Please stop making sense, somebody might get hurt.

Comment

sombody's always gonna get hurt in the butt for every day that R2 continues operations...it's a sad fact of life. $$$ has to come from somewhere so someone's gotta part with their $$$ for R2 to continue it's operations. If no $$$ comes, no game. Simple and practical. No sane company will continue a game that causes it to lose $$$. So the OP really should've seen it coming that VIP card fish would've been the very last one. I wouldn't be surprised if after lv 20, new fishes only come every 10 levels instead of 5, so at level 30 you get the fashion shards and maybe lv 50 then you get VIP. Otherwise no one will be buying their VIP every month.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                        Please stop making sense, somebody might get hurt.

Russel Peters knows.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          sombody's always gonna get hurt in the butt for every day that R2 continues operations...it's a sad fact of life. $$$ has to come from somewhere so someone's gotta part with their $$$ for R2 to continue it's operations. If no $$$ comes, no game. Simple and practical. No sane company will continue a game that causes it to lose $$$. So the OP really should've seen it coming that VIP card fish would've been the very last one. I wouldn't be surprised if after lv 20, new fishes only come every 10 levels instead of 5, so at level 30 you get the fashion shards and maybe lv 50 then you get VIP. Otherwise no one will be buying their VIP every month.
                          Nooooooooo.... Do not make it sound soo bad... I already struggle with the lag at fishing..

Comment

Haha you giving them nice ideas like rising prices like hell this event? I dont really mind raising prices only really screw newer middle super cashers that would have luck getting seal from 400-1k+ boxes they will buy

But yes fishing is damn long proces at least 6months more till we get to lvl30 and hope finally vip fish and thats for those of us that take time to catch best fishes, most players is now lvl14/15 at my server

Comment

i'm lvl 16...taking forever and don't really have time to only catch best fish and sometimes due to lag it causes my spear to shoot out at the wrong timing...most times I just don't care and just catch the insignia fish since it's the easiest fish in the top row...
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X