Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Additional World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional World Boss

Hey, I would love to see a third WB but only with a limit of 2 participations/daily for players. That way nobody loses anything compared to now but players spread over 3 bosses = more chances for everyone to get a Top 10 spot once in a while.

There use to be three World Boss. One of them disappeared not sure why because I started the game after he had gone. Although I did see a time 1600 for that World Boss.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

They got rid of the 2nd WB, but they significantly increased wilds/city gold income.
      After all, I don't think we noticed a difference.

Btw. would be nice if they just increased WB HP amount. It's sick when WB lasts 5 mins and as a top3 I barely get 1.5M gold and do 0.1% less dmg than top1. Thus, I will sooner get all synth materials than enchant my 80 items :P

Comment

Originally posted by ComingCurse View Post
        Hey, I would love to see a third WB but only with a limit of 2 participations/daily for players. That way nobody loses anything compared to now but players spread over 3 bosses = more chances for everyone to get a Top 10 spot once in a while.
        The only problem with that would be the number of people participating in each world boss.

You would generally find 1WB that has a lot fewer participants, thus would give a significant amount more gold the 1st time, then when the HP reduces this WB would become the worst for rewards.

Unless you could come up with a way to standardize each WB, then there will always be different rewards from each.

Comment

Working...
        X