Dragon Soul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Soul

I just leveled up my dragon soul to get the 1% max hp increase. However my Hp has remained the same, is there a reason for this?

did you refresh?

probably did, just asking, I was going to start now with dragon soul

Comment

Yeah i refreshed... same hp as before

Comment

I got my HP increase just fine.

Comment

You have to remember, 1% in HP isn't that much. You SHOULD see an increase either way. When I did the 6 essence for 1% HP my BR went up a little. When i did the 15 essence for 1% PATK/MATK my BR went up again. So its there.
          For reference, 1% of 150,000 HP is only 1,500 HP. If I recall, HP is 0.2 BR per so an increase of 1,500 HP is only 300 BR.

Comment

Nope, i know exactly what hp it was before and it stayed the same. With my hp i should be getting 1.3k extra.... i got nothing. No br increase either. Someone else in guild was the same and he has 210k hp.
            Last edited by chrisarnold94; 07-17-2014, 11:54 AM.

Comment

how did you guys get 6 essence in one day?

Comment

if you have beaten lv 20 necro u can get 10 essence a day from there and 4 from mp so 14 a day.

Comment

necro... pff, for stronger players only, LOL (I haven't even reach level 15 yet)
                  Not even touching Necro until I can reach level 20+, waste of crypt keys

BTW, anyone tried doing Void NM with attempt? do you get Dragon Essence from there?
                  Cause there's 4 bosses, 4 chances if Yaro's portal is there.
                  Edit: actually, do the last boss drop Dragon Essence? if not... than it's just 2~3 chances.

I am lv.65, no LL MP.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 07-17-2014, 12:15 PM.

Comment

well i did void nm with someone who used the att and said that she got the extra essence from yaros. I'll have to ask around how many you get per boss. And no, I didnt hear anything about being in the last card draw

edit: moon, demon temple nm gives 1 per boss. Nirvana nm gives 2 per boss. Most probably all mpds before moon gives 1 essence per boss too. No one got essence from the last boss (none whom I asked)
                    Last edited by Draggyy; 07-17-2014, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      well i did void nm with someone who used the att and said that she got the extra essence from yaros. I'll have to ask around how many you get per boss. And no, I didnt hear anything about being in the last card draw

edit: moon, demon temple nm gives 1 per boss. Nirvana nm gives 2 per boss. Most probably all mpds before moon gives 1 essence per boss too. No one got essence from the last boss (none whom I asked)
                      k, thanks

Than it's just 2~3 chances of getting Dragon Essence from Void NM (and up to 2 for most other dungeons with only 3 bosses in it)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        k, thanks

Than it's just 2~3 chances of getting Dragon Essence from Void NM (and up to 2 for most other dungeons with only 3 bosses in it)

Nirvana NM gives 4 essences
                        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

is there any link (or anybody can post here) in which we know exactly the benefit of each dragon soul level?

thanks in advanced

Comment

what about extra bosses in Lychs Lair?

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              what about extra bosses in Lychs Lair?
                              Extra bosses in LL drop them. Most you can get is 5 essences from the whole dungeon unless there is some in card draw.

Comment

Working...
                              X