This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeds and Worms on my crops

I looked through what I could find on farms here in the forums, but I have yet to see a post to answer my question. So, here it is....

Today I noticed that my crops had weeds and worms but since I am maxed currently on my farm xp I did not remove them, in the hopes that a friend would gain some xp. When I harvested the crops at the moment they matured they were still infested and I noticed I lost about 10% of the rewards. I looked in my log and did not see anyone had beaten me to the harvest so, I assume that having the weeds and worms in the plants when they matured incurred a penalty of 10% loss...

Is this accurate or is there a way to stealth harvest before I see them mature?

Thank you,
    HughJhorgan [S1]
    Officer Havoc!

Originally posted by HughJhorgan View Post
    I looked through what I could find on farms here in the forums, but I have yet to see a post to answer my question. So, here it is....

Today I noticed that my crops had weeds and worms but since I am maxed currently on my farm xp I did not remove them, in the hopes that a friend would gain some xp. When I harvested the crops at the moment they matured they were still infested and I noticed I lost about 10% of the rewards. I looked in my log and did not see anyone had beaten me to the harvest so, I assume that having the weeds and worms in the plants when they matured incurred a penalty of 10% loss...

Is this accurate or is there a way to stealth harvest before I see them mature?

Thank you,
    HughJhorgan [S1]
    Officer Havoc!
    Not sure if it has anything to do with weeds/worms but I do know that you never get 100% of the rewards from the crops. That is why you are able to upgrade the the farms to get more o a reward. I believe it says that you sometimes won't get all the rewards when harvesting on the seed itself or through the help sections.

Comment

You can harvest 100% of the crops, mine gets weeds and worms all the time and there's no problem with them. As long as you harvest them as soon as possible. The log may not be updated right away, that might be a server or connection problem.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I usually harvest 100% of my crops. This was not a connection or clock error... I am not the only person this has happend to either. The log was fine, I checked it later to verify the results.

Comment

There is a limit for 200 xp on friends farm even if you reached that you can still get from your own farm.

Comment

Working...
          X