Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Athena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    Or they have saved sylph seals from past events and exchanged them now.
    most likely so, I've already met a couple of athenas in solo arena
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Or they have saved sylph seals from past events and exchanged them now.
      Yes I had 3 Hades seals from last event they gave Appollo out Was saving them just in case they brought out Auction house But I`ll probably trade them in during this event and keep 500 Divinity shards to evolve either Hades Or Apollo (not sure which one to do yet) later on

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        most likely so, I've already met a couple of athenas in solo arena
        Phhh, i had 2 apollo and 2 hades essences and i have sacrificed them. But who would have known there will be such an event lol
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
          Yes I had 3 Hades seals from last event they gave Appollo out Was saving them just in case they brought out Auction house But I`ll probably trade them in during this event and keep 500 Divinity shards to evolve either Hades Or Apollo (not sure which one to do yet) later on
          Depends on what class you play If mage, go for hades.. if knight/archer go for apollo.

Comment

Depends on what class you play If mage, go for hades.. if knight/archer go for apollo.
            I`m a knight and use Appollo as my main sylph, so will prob upgrade that 1st. But am I right in thinking Appollo has to be lvl 70 to be evolved?? My Appollo is already purple but I am only lvl 67 so if it does have to be Lvl 70 its gonna be a while b4 I can evolve anyways

Comment

I`m a knight and use Appollo as my main sylph, so will prob upgrade that 1st. But am I right in thinking Appollo has to be lvl 70 to be evolved?? My Appollo is already purple but I am only lvl 67 so if it does have to be Lvl 70 its gonna be a while b4 I can evolve anyways
              I have no idea if this was fixed or not, Gaia and Amazon can be evolved under 70 that if devs didnt screwed things again.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                orange is the new black
                heh, i like that show.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Just another question, does anyone know after evolve and u get the new seal, does the evolved sylph start at lvl 1 again and need to be levelled up?? Or does it keep its original lvl?

Comment

Just another question, does anyone know after evolve and u get the new seal, does the evolved sylph start at lvl 1 again and need to be levelled up?? Or does it keep its original lvl?
                    You keep everything when you evolve lol, if you start with a lv1 purple apollo it'll be a purple lv1 athena, lv80 becomes lv80... etc

Comment

whats with those athena skills. arent they completely different from the chinese version? i remmeber something about a 300% single target attack, a 2xx% group attack with 40k reflect buff, 30% hp absorb group shield....
                      same for hades.
                      maybe thats what the guy ment who said its weaker.. ofc its not weaker but the new skills are cra.p compared to what we should get (unless its just the wrong description?)
                      Last edited by Setsuna88; 07-17-2014, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                        whats with those athena skills. arent they completely different from the chinese version? i remmeber something about a 300% single target attack, a 2xx% group attack with 40k reflect buff, 30% hp absorb group shield....
                        same for hades.
                        maybe thats what the guy ment who said its weaker.. ofc its not weaker but the new skills are cra.p compared to what we should get (unless its just the wrong description?)
                        Apollo's definitely the least useful sylph for anything. Hades is great for PvP and PvE, Apollo... is not. The heal skill sucks, the other attacks for crit classes are a lot less dependable than for Hades and especially Gaia/Herc.

Medusa/Triton = great support
                        Hercules/Aegis = Great PvP and PvE sylphs
                        Amazon, poor man's Gaia but still works in some places

Apollo on the other hand is just ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Apollo's definitely the least useful sylph for anything. Hades is great for PvP and PvE, Apollo... is not. The heal skill sucks, the other attacks for crit classes are a lot less dependable than for Hades and especially Gaia/Herc.

Medusa/Triton = great support
                          Hercules/Aegis = Great PvP and PvE sylphs
                          Amazon, poor man's Gaia but still works in some places

Apollo on the other hand is just ****.
                          If you say that light sylph is a ****, i guess you don't know much about this game.
                          All sylphs are great helpers, but all of them were designed to other tasks.

And just for your info, i have apollo and hercules. For PVP i use apollo, hercules is just for all PVE situations.

Comment

well id say apollo is fine for group pvp, but just look at the new athena skills. 165% single target with 45s cd. is this for real?

Comment

^ lol i asked the same thing
                              having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by TAYNIAK View Post
                                If you say that light sylph is a ****, i guess you don't know much about this game.
                                All sylphs are great helpers, but all of them were designed to other tasks.

And just for your info, i have apollo and hercules. For PVP i use apollo, hercules is just for all PVE situations.
                                I have both as well, well Gaia until one more shard drop but anyways, it dominates PvP much more so than Apollo. I'm sure if you've got a good maxed out sylph you could use a pan an still consider it a good PvP stomp ^^. Average str gaia would do a lot more than an average str apollo in a normal fight. Again, it is the least useful sylph the changed evolved skills make that even more so a fact. If I could convert my Apollo into a Hades with everything but skills intact I'd do so in a heartbeat. Worst waste of resources.

Comment

Working...
                                X