Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Athena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    well id say apollo is fine for group pvp, but just look at the new athena skills. 165% single target with 45s cd. is this for real?
    you forgot about adding that this skill has +4,5k dmg (which is actually being added to your attack value) and this skill cannot be blocked.
    Personally i belive that it's not so bad skill, however some of actuall are better.

Imo new area attack and new passive is very good.

Comment

there are nothing to argues about if apollo is strong or not, only way to find out is for your self. as all top player in china less then 1% player use apollo as main sylph, i think there is some reason behind, second there are some people use apollo cause those big player has 4 or all 6 orange max sylph, just for fun. so you can evolve apollo actully i like everyone evolve apollo and use it apollo, so i can kill them easy ya hade sux dont evolve hade. dump hade and all make apollo
      暗:天照

Comment

Originally posted by TAYNIAK View Post
        you forgot about adding that this skill has +4,5k dmg (which is actually being added to your attack value) and this skill cannot be blocked.
        Personally i belive that it's not so bad skill, however some of actuall are better.

Imo new area attack and new passive is very good.
        even with the +4,5k and no block its still the worst skill of all with that cd :P unless it ignores all defense/res too like the sylphskills in unawakened form. that would make it awesome.
        the passive... could be great indeed but i have no idea how it works... it says 45s cd
        group dmg is ok..
        the heal ... is it 12% per round for 3 rounds? if not then its just really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
          there are nothing to argues about if apollo is strong or not, only way to find out is for your self. as all top player in china less then 1% player use apollo as main sylph, i think there is some reason behind, second there are some people use apollo cause those big player has 4 or all 6 orange max sylph, just for fun. so you can evolve apollo actully i like everyone evolve apollo and use it apollo, so i can kill them easy ya hade sux dont evolve hade. dump hade and all make apollo
          The sylph skills in China vs. this version for Athena and Aegis are completely different. The CN version shouldn't be used as a benchmark for evolved sylphs.

Comment

last time i check, they are completely same for both hade and apollo evolve skill passive and active, it just here we got some bad english translation. like passive with 45cd , and some skill are not aoe but it say all enemies. beside those, all damager and function all the same. and i just now i checked now, not yesterday not last month, i check this moment. idk who tell u sylph skill in china are diff then here, but they are the same. and again, you can evolve apollo to aethea and please do. just dont get mad when ur apollo cant help u in fight and die.

Comment

Not sure why you think I want to evolve Apollo. My stance has been that they both suck in the US version. Ate you saying that in the CN version, Athena doesn't have a reflect shield and Aegis doesn't have a slow?

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                Is this right?? Someone on my server said they wouldn`t upgrade Hades cos evolved Hades is weaker than evolved :/
                Is this the same with Appollo then? If so i`m not sure what to do now
                Hmmmm decisions decisions.
                Can the original poster please let me know how Athena compares to normal Appollo please TYVM
                Can't tell you about Apolo, but I upgraded my hades and it's seriously stronger now, even without being maximized (8k more).
                Who ever told you that as no idea what he/she's talking about.

JBird
                Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  Met Jbird today in arena, he has aegis the evolution of hades. You just need luck to get 2 seals in those 200+ chests, exchange them and voila. You got the evolution
                  I had 6 hades seals from former events, so voilá

JBird

Comment

idk where info u got it from. athena with reflect shield? and aegis get slow? reflect shiled is medusa, and slow is hercule. 1 last time, all skill in china are the same as here. and if you say they both skill are sux in china and here but they are completely diff, can you show it to me what are the diff ? but overall this wartune is transfer from changyou ( brought 7road), and again they do very bad job on translate.

Comment

Pretty sure the skills we had seen before were on Cosmo's blog...a year ago or so and the skills were: a very nice reflect and a stacking def buff for athena, and a passive awaken pt steal and IS-like move for aegis. Maybe that was a different Chinese version of wartune, or maybe the translation was really bad, I don't know.

Point is, these skills are terrible in comparison to what we thought we were getting. Should evo for the BR anyways, but the skills blow.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        Pretty sure the skills we had seen before were on Cosmo's blog...a year ago or so and the skills were: a very nice reflect and a stacking def buff for athena, and a passive awaken pt steal and IS-like move for aegis. Maybe that was a different Chinese version of wartune, or maybe the translation was really bad, I don't know.

Point is, these skills are terrible in comparison to what we thought we were getting. Should evo for the BR anyways, but the skills blow.
                        Personally, I'm disgusted with the Aegis and Athena skills. I was waiting for something amazing, and got a headache instead. JUST like my ex bf.
                        Name: Phoenixia
                        Server: R2 S-319
                        Class: Mage
                        BR: 911k
                        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

so maybe the translation we got 1 year ago was wrong or from some different version.

Comment

Probably bad translation because, I still don't know about those mysterious "other versions" everyone talking about, but, no one got any proof.

Comment

Well, I got Death's Harvest and Awe, and I'm pretty happy with them.
                              Aegis with 3 Aoes is a nuclear bomb in Arenas and GB, after CW I'll be able to access better how it works on 1vs1.

JBird

Comment

Aegis dont have 3 AOE, just 2, AWE is not aoe, is single attack, but i know it say attack all emenis, which is bad translate. but still good skill, i assume u got this 5 skill, delp, devour soul, devil gaze, and those 2 new skill?

Comment

Working...
                                X