Athena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
    idk where info u got it from. athena with reflect shield? and aegis get slow? reflect shiled is medusa, and slow is hercule. 1 last time, all skill in china are the same as here. and if you say they both skill are sux in china and here but they are completely diff, can you show it to me what are the diff ? but overall this wartune is transfer from changyou ( brought 7road), and again they do very bad job on translate.
    I don't know where you get your info from either. It's pretty obvious if you can read chinese.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...isandHades.png

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
      I don't know where you get your info from either. It's pretty obvious if you can read chinese.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...isandHades.png
      yes i can read chinese, but where that source from? idk if u know chinese or not, that is someone write it out, who know who wrote those. but they are not offical, and nothing was right, the skill name, or the the skill scription. so dont bring
      something unknow people wrote on a paper and compare with real stuff. they are 100% incorrect. so end story. and i get my info from my toon in china as today, that is where i got my info from, and ur info was obvisouly from ??? no date no source.
      暗:天照

Comment

^sushi do you know skills of 2nd evo sylphs?
        having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

the red sylph skill? yes they all passive tho no active, but alot passive like 6 passive .and they all same for all sylph.

Comment

the red sylph skill? yes they all passive tho no active, but alot passive like 6 passive .and they all same for all sylph.
            yes please

Comment

i can translate but not official either lol, i do my best. we can skip the name, because naming a skill is very hard and easier to make wrong name lol.
              those passive bascilly are similar, there are total of 7 passive skill , all 6 sylph can learn reduce 20% of water dmg or wind, fire, eletric dmg , and hade can learn reduce 20% light dmg and 10% all others dmg .
              and apollo learn 20% of dark dmg and 10% of all others dmg. 5 passive skill are all for element type reduce dmg,
              and last 2 are about awaken point, 1 are when u attack others u get chance steal 150 awaken point, and others are when u take damage u have chance to restore 300 awaken point.

Comment

i can translate but not official either lol, i do my best. we can skip the name, because naming a skill is very hard and easier to make wrong name lol.
                those passive bascilly are similar, there are total of 7 passive skill , all 6 sylph can learn reduce 20% of water dmg or wind, fire, eletric dmg , and hade can learn reduce 20% light dmg and 10% all others dmg .
                and apollo learn 20% of dark dmg and 10% of all others dmg. 5 passive skill are all for element type reduce dmg,
                and last 2 are about awaken point, 1 are when u attack others u get chance steal 150 awaken point, and others are when u take damage u have chance to restore 300 awaken point.
                ty sushi sensei

Comment

Come again people in my server has like 10-12 x Apollo Seal frome past sales boxes and Magic Pots etc no people actived more that 1 sylph frome echo class.

So many people alredy have like alot of seals in Guild Valut to exchange.
                  Is not so hard to get all the shards for free todays exchange is not the apollos/hades man just got in the box some people has seals over frome pass time.

is explaine why many alreyd have it.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Athena looks really cool

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140718-WA0006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	1691471Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140718-WA0008.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	1691472
                    NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

anyone got the new athena passive and can tell how it works? does it stack? and how often?

Comment

Thank you Thank you ^^ ... i'm so pretty ^^

I hope i kick a**** as well ... even mine!
                        ValKitteh - S1
                        "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Athena looks so nice... shame sucks overall compared to others lol, tho guess being orange makes it better.
                          did i read you say orange.. apollo is in orange also.. apollo gear and wings also in "orange" also.. too many orange is going around.. sick of looking at the orange already.. haha
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Geylang☠魔香嶣 View Post
                            Athena looks really cool

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95582[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95583[/ATTACH]
                            your char look great but i never heard of this "Nana" before.. are you someone else who changed nick or something?
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                              your char look great but i never heard of this "Nana" before.. are you someone else who changed nick or something?
                              She's on west coast s59, only region where r2 still has good original players playing.
                              [morfinnor]
                              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Geylang☠魔香嶣 View Post
                                Athena looks really cool

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95582[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95583[/ATTACH]

dat screenshot

tips: press "print screen" key to take a screenshot, then paste it on MS Paint or other graphic application.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X