X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Battleground

About Battleground
    i suggest there is a second time Battleground too. for asian players it so unfair for other players that the other players got medallion.

they already ruined arena now u want to ruin battleground i vote no

Comment

i vote yes, why because not everyone is going to have time to play and those who do what to play miss out because they were not able to make that time
      its only a game have fun

Comment

yes if no nerf on reward. NO big NO NO if they split the reward!
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by bakjay View Post
          i vote yes, why because not everyone is going to have time to play and those who do what to play miss out because they were not able to make that time
          No. BG is the only thing keeping me playing still. If they nerf the reward just to satisfy the minority again then I will quit. I understand it is unfair but you need to realize that these servers only have 3 timezones and you must go by them. If you are unable to then you need to find another game. This game is not fun anymore when all the best things are nerfed and twice as harder to get rewards from. It will discourage the newer players from the game as well. Until the devs figure out a way so that you are only allowed to do one event per day then keep it as is.

Comment

they can do that second time BG same rewards but u can only enter BG once 1 day

Comment

Originally posted by fernan_hunter29 View Post
              they can do that second time BG same rewards but u can only enter BG once 1 day
              They already explained that CAN NOT HAPPEN. They are unable to do that and if they were then arena wouldn't be nerfd as it is. Please actually read the GM responses. Either half rewards and 2x events or 1x event full rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                They already explained that CAN NOT HAPPEN. They are unable to do that and if they were then arena wouldn't be nerfd as it is. Please actually read the GM responses. Either half rewards and 2x events or 1x event full rewards.
                Sadly most players don't read the forums. If they had they would already know that's not an option
                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                BR: 67K
                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                X