Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinise Server Screenshots, Part One Guild.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seraph9509
    replied
    Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
    Read my post, The first two are items that you buy with contribution points not exchange them. And no these shop items are not based of rankings. The guild I joined was 7 ranked in level.
    actually i was talking about rankings as in world boss higher damage higher rewards rather than guild ranking or lvl. second i was talking about the claw exchange items the first two the grayish stones, and the not 2 screenshots before, although i have seen them already before today idk what those 3 itmes are used for, still glad we might get a free mount

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Tempt what? I can't say freak?

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    It's the first time they don't remove a picture, just leave the Cupcake disclaimer lol.
    Don't tempt me.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    It's the first time they don't remove a picture, just leave the Cupcake disclaimer lol.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-17-2014, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6000
    replied
    I had to make it a little less frightening. Sorry about that you can change it if you want to.
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Added the disclaimer. Keep in mind what it says, and make sure to not remove it.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Added the disclaimer. Keep in mind what it says, and make sure to not remove it.

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6000
    replied
    Read my post, The first two are items that you buy with contribution points not exchange them. And no these shop items are not based of rankings. The guild I joined was 7 ranked in level.
    Originally posted by Seraph9509 View Post
    although i can't read chinese i believe that a new guild event will be added to guild, this event might give out certain amounts of the exchange item (would mostly be based on a type of ranking) don't know about the first 2 exchange items nor the potion but the others are already around most can be gotten via balens and events so it would be something new

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    The event is guild boss.

Leave a comment:

• Seraph9509
    replied
    Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
    So i decided to go on Chinese servers just to get a sneak peak of what they have and what we will get in the next few patches.

Only Good Thing in the guild shop for me is The Legendary Stones and Potions. After I got accepted in a guild I went to the guild shop right away and found some interesting items in there. Guild Shop will have two sections.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]95434[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]95433[/ATTACH]

Here are pictures of the second panel of guild shop. I'm not sure what the claw "currency" name is but i do know that you get it from the new guild event.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]95435[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]95436[/ATTACH]

Here are some screenshots of the guild event info. I'm new so I haven't got the chance to go in the event yet so once i get into the event ill update and add screenshots of the guild event.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]95442[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]95443[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]95445[/ATTACH]

Are your troops maxed out? Is your Daru useless now? Well don't worry about it because now you can contribute Daru to your guild! It has the same system as gold, 1000 Daru= 1 Wealth . I do not think that it is sent to guild wealth, but it may be a secondary guild wealth. I contributed 10k Daru and 10 Contribution points were added so nothing different there but the 10 Wealth were added to a different line of number which i believe is the second guild wealth. I also don't know the purpose why there is another line of guild wealth.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]95447[/ATTACH]

If you can read Chinese can you please translate the words. It will be very helpful and we will get more info on this new event, etc. I will be posting other parts of the server like Dueling, Arena Shop etc so stay tuned!
    although i can't read chinese i believe that a new guild event will be added to guild, this event might give out certain amounts of the exchange item (would mostly be based on a type of ranking) don't know about the first 2 exchange items nor the potion but the others are already around most can be gotten via balens and events so it would be something new

Leave a comment:

Working...
X