Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASIAN or ASEAN SERVER PLS

..hi

..i dont know if there is already a thread bout this but i would just like to make a suggestion. As we all know, the closest server that is most compatible with asian time zones is GMT or the europe servers. This is partly fine considering that we can now participate on some events, HOWEVER, there are also events (e.g. 2nd arena, BG, 3rd WB) that WE asian players would very much want to participate in but cannot. Especially the BattleGround event which happens at dawn or 4-5am (GMT +8) here in my country. I know some high'lvl players who stil dont have honor coz they cant join in BG.

..We really enjoy playin' this game that we want to fully utilize our characters (and to help minimize health problems due to lack of sleep..LOL). Please consider this suggestion/request coz in the long run this will be beneficial to R2. Thanx! Kudos to R2!

..Shout Out to all Pinoy, Indo, Thai, Viet, Chinese, Malay, Jap, Korean, and all other asian players of WARTUNE... Let's make this happen XD

..One'Love
    IGN : WaraY
    Crystal Saga Server : Cheurna Gorge
    Wartune Server : Forest of Doom

hehehe, another thread about this, i agree but i think it may already be under the microscope. btw you stole my desktop pic for your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by alucard21893 View Post
      hehehe, another thread about this, i agree but i think it may already be under the microscope. btw you stole my desktop pic for your avatar.
      ..heheh wasnt able to read the thread..lol ..that's just a temp avatar (cant think of any atm..heheh) XD

Comment

Suggestion noted, we will consider it. Thanks
        Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chunot View Post
          ..hi

..i dont know if there is already a thread bout this but i would just like to make a suggestion. As we all know, the closest server that is most compatible with asian time zones is GMT or the europe servers. This is partly fine considering that we can now participate on some events, HOWEVER, there are also events (e.g. 2nd arena, BG, 3rd WB) that WE asian players would very much want to participate in but cannot. Especially the BattleGround event which happens at dawn or 4-5am (GMT +8) here in my country. I know some high'lvl players who stil dont have honor coz they cant join in BG.

..We really enjoy playin' this game that we want to fully utilize our characters (and to help minimize health problems due to lack of sleep..LOL). Please consider this suggestion/request coz in the long run this will be beneficial to R2. Thanx! Kudos to R2!

..Shout Out to all Pinoy, Indo, Thai, Viet, Chinese, Malay, Jap, Korean, and all other asian players of WARTUNE... Let's make this happen XD

..One'Love
          Dude u forgot India
          indian players are playing here too
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            Dude u forgot India
            indian players are playing here too
            ..ooppppsss.. sorry bout that.. that's what i meant when i said all asian players..heheh

..anyways, Shout Out to all Indian players XD

Comment

Originally posted by chunot View Post
              ..ooppppsss.. sorry bout that.. that's what i meant when i said all asian players..heheh

..anyways, Shout Out to all Indian players XD
              Don't forget ok
              we indians are one of the highest in world population
              1 billion!!! google if u want
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Don't forget ok
                we indians are one of the highest in world population
                1 billion!!! google if u want
                lol .. and i am one of them too .. The event times are very hard on us.. But it would be very hard to abandon my lvl 49 mage.. I would love it if server portability can be done some how..

Comment

Originally posted by creedx View Post
                  lol .. and i am one of them too .. The event times are very hard on us.. But it would be very hard to abandon my lvl 49 mage.. I would love it if server portability can be done some how..
                  Which server are u from PDT?
                  If ur indian like myself then i welcome u to my server its EST
                  Battlegrounds is at 5:30 but i usually take the 6 am one
                  Arena is at 10:30 in the night
                  i am in edena feel free to join
                  unfortunately there is no way to change characters to another server
                  join mine i will help out as much as possible ok
                  This goes for anybody not only indian players any player who is close to my time zone then i welcome u to join my EST server which i kinda am more comfortable with
                  Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-29-2012, 11:26 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

There is no need for asian server..just make the 2nd BG time and all problem will be solved..
                    IGN : AwakenedOne
                    Class : Knight
                    Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
                    Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by nofuluk View Post
                      There is no need for asian server..just make the 2nd BG time and all problem will be solved..
                      BG is not the only problem there are many more but as far as i know asian servers are not needed unless people overpopulate with asians (currently its happening so in some point of time a Asian server will have to come)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

+1 to reduce my lagg... im all for an asian server

Comment

Which server are u from PDT?
                          If ur indian like myself then i welcome u to my server its EST
                          Battlegrounds is at 5:30 but i usually take the 6 am one
                          Arena is at 10:30 in the night
                          i am in edena feel free to join
                          unfortunately there is no way to change characters to another server
                          join mine i will help out as much as possible ok
                          This goes for anybody not only indian players any player who is close to my time zone then i welcome u to join my EST server which i kinda am more comfortable with
                          edena really.. i am from edena village too.. whats your IGN pm me..

Comment

Originally posted by creedx View Post
                            edena really.. i am from edena village too.. whats your IGN pm me..
                            Give me ur IGN if u might already be on my friends list

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Wartune already an Asian game that is currently being westernized? I keep seeing screenshots of max lvl characters on Chinese servers, so has anyone been tried to find out if they have servers that are already available in those regions? Probably wouldn't be through R2 games but I'm sure its somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X