• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chunot
    started a topic ASIAN or ASEAN SERVER PLS

ASIAN or ASEAN SERVER PLS

..hi

..i dont know if there is already a thread bout this but i would just like to make a suggestion. As we all know, the closest server that is most compatible with asian time zones is GMT or the europe servers. This is partly fine considering that we can now participate on some events, HOWEVER, there are also events (e.g. 2nd arena, BG, 3rd WB) that WE asian players would very much want to participate in but cannot. Especially the BattleGround event which happens at dawn or 4-5am (GMT +8) here in my country. I know some high'lvl players who stil dont have honor coz they cant join in BG.

..We really enjoy playin' this game that we want to fully utilize our characters (and to help minimize health problems due to lack of sleep..LOL). Please consider this suggestion/request coz in the long run this will be beneficial to R2. Thanx! Kudos to R2!

..Shout Out to all Pinoy, Indo, Thai, Viet, Chinese, Malay, Jap, Korean, and all other asian players of WARTUNE... Let's make this happen XD

..One'Love

• chunot
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    There are just 1 prob everything will be in Chinese if ur ok with every word in Chinese then ur more then welcome to join there
    ..yep..you're correct..the so-called asian wartune game is in chinese.. not all asians are chinese or can understand/read chinese... XD

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R23450065 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Wartune already an Asian game that is currently being westernized? I keep seeing screenshots of max lvl characters on Chinese servers, so has anyone been tried to find out if they have servers that are already available in those regions? Probably wouldn't be through R2 games but I'm sure its somewhere.
    There are just 1 prob everything will be in Chinese if ur ok with every word in Chinese then ur more then welcome to join there

Leave a comment:

• R23450065
    replied
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Wartune already an Asian game that is currently being westernized? I keep seeing screenshots of max lvl characters on Chinese servers, so has anyone been tried to find out if they have servers that are already available in those regions? Probably wouldn't be through R2 games but I'm sure its somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by creedx View Post
    edena really.. i am from edena village too.. whats your IGN pm me..
    Give me ur IGN if u might already be on my friends list

Leave a comment:

• creedx
    replied
    Which server are u from PDT?
    If ur indian like myself then i welcome u to my server its EST
    Battlegrounds is at 5:30 but i usually take the 6 am one
    Arena is at 10:30 in the night
    i am in edena feel free to join
    unfortunately there is no way to change characters to another server
    join mine i will help out as much as possible ok
    This goes for anybody not only indian players any player who is close to my time zone then i welcome u to join my EST server which i kinda am more comfortable with
    edena really.. i am from edena village too.. whats your IGN pm me..

Leave a comment:

• DizzieSpider
    replied
    +1 to reduce my lagg... im all for an asian server

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by nofuluk View Post
    There is no need for asian server..just make the 2nd BG time and all problem will be solved..
    BG is not the only problem there are many more but as far as i know asian servers are not needed unless people overpopulate with asians (currently its happening so in some point of time a Asian server will have to come)

Leave a comment:

• nofuluk
    replied
    There is no need for asian server..just make the 2nd BG time and all problem will be solved..

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by creedx View Post
    lol .. and i am one of them too .. The event times are very hard on us.. But it would be very hard to abandon my lvl 49 mage.. I would love it if server portability can be done some how..
    Which server are u from PDT?
    If ur indian like myself then i welcome u to my server its EST
    Battlegrounds is at 5:30 but i usually take the 6 am one
    Arena is at 10:30 in the night
    i am in edena feel free to join
    unfortunately there is no way to change characters to another server
    join mine i will help out as much as possible ok
    This goes for anybody not only indian players any player who is close to my time zone then i welcome u to join my EST server which i kinda am more comfortable with
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-29-2012, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• creedx
    replied
    Don't forget ok
    we indians are one of the highest in world population
    1 billion!!! google if u want
    lol .. and i am one of them too .. The event times are very hard on us.. But it would be very hard to abandon my lvl 49 mage.. I would love it if server portability can be done some how..

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by chunot View Post
    ..ooppppsss.. sorry bout that.. that's what i meant when i said all asian players..heheh

..anyways, Shout Out to all Indian players XD
    Don't forget ok
    we indians are one of the highest in world population
    1 billion!!! google if u want

Leave a comment:

• chunot
    replied
    Dude u forgot India
    indian players are playing here too
    ..ooppppsss.. sorry bout that.. that's what i meant when i said all asian players..heheh

..anyways, Shout Out to all Indian players XD

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by chunot View Post
    ..hi

..i dont know if there is already a thread bout this but i would just like to make a suggestion. As we all know, the closest server that is most compatible with asian time zones is GMT or the europe servers. This is partly fine considering that we can now participate on some events, HOWEVER, there are also events (e.g. 2nd arena, BG, 3rd WB) that WE asian players would very much want to participate in but cannot. Especially the BattleGround event which happens at dawn or 4-5am (GMT +8) here in my country. I know some high'lvl players who stil dont have honor coz they cant join in BG.

..We really enjoy playin' this game that we want to fully utilize our characters (and to help minimize health problems due to lack of sleep..LOL). Please consider this suggestion/request coz in the long run this will be beneficial to R2. Thanx! Kudos to R2!

..Shout Out to all Pinoy, Indo, Thai, Viet, Chinese, Malay, Jap, Korean, and all other asian players of WARTUNE... Let's make this happen XD

..One'Love
    Dude u forgot India
    indian players are playing here too

Leave a comment:

• R2CS_Coco
    replied
    Suggestion noted, we will consider it. Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X