• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by Val-K View Post
    basically yes

i turned around erandel for 4 h without finding a single monster which can give me point .. and the refresh is in 2h
    Then that sucks (pardon)
    I mean if there is a cycle 2 times a day, then you wont finish the daily quote of killing the monsters.
    They should do something about the cycle. Maybe each hour, so people dont need to search their butts of, for monsters that are already have been farmed

Leave a comment:

• Val-K
    replied
    Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    im wondering
    if enough people wander around erandal to find the bosses, will the wilds be empty at some point? :B
    basically yes

i turned around erandel for 4 h without finding a single monster which can give me point .. and the refresh is in 2h

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Fighting the bosses is another matter, hard 1.1M - 1.5M BR (yes Million), though most of it in HP I think.
    Doable with team of 150k+ br, but the main problem is the insane buffs meaning archer is mandatory.
    You cant purge using rune because they recast bufffs very quick.
    This is the big problem that we cant use random team.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    im wondering
    if enough people wander around erandal to find the bosses, will the wilds be empty at some point? :B
    Yea, I'm curious about this too. If monsters are X amount for whole server then there's gonna be a lotttt of dead time searching...

My server has too many actives ~12 servers total, so it would be chaotic trying to find something if limited like that >.>

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    im wondering

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    The issue is that not everyone on the game is a complete tool like yourself playing the game 24/7 with no life or friends whatsoever, so we can't spend alot more time, which means we fall behind.
    I don't see what's wrong in that? the game rewards people who spend money, so what's wrong with rewarding people who are prepared to spend time??
    Everyone always says that this game is all about money, now non cashers with plenty of time will have something extra which most busy cashers can't always get, people will feel that spending time on this game can be rewarding and not only money, this will give non casher hard working players a bit of hope, to be rewarded for their hard work and long hours online. Why are you getting jealous of that?? People cry no matter what, stop crying please.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 07-18-2014, 07:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    When will this come out for the rest of the servers?

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    ohh I see, ty. still sucks that we can search for them whenever we feel like...(more likely whenever the team gathers)

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied
    The bosses names will list on the side. When they are killed they will grey out and say Dead. if in battle will still be red and list (In Battle) beside it.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    so what happens when someone kill the elite monsters or the Boss? do they spawn like every 2 hours? does that mean that when you start looking for them they might not even be there?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by koevman View Post
    How much attempt we got daily ?
    5 on regular monsters, 3 on elite monsters, 1 for Boss.

Leave a comment:

• koevman
    replied
    How much attempt we got daily ?

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Yay, another things to collect in our big inventory.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Seen79 View Post
    Reward for BOSS lvl 40:

Divine Light x 1 (maps have now dark fog with this you can clear the map for a few seconds)
    Energy Core x 1 (restore 100 energy to move)
    Mystery Core x 9 (need for new +30 permanent mount, 1200 piece)
    80k Gold and Daru
    L40 Legstone x 1
    L3 Gem Pack x 1
    Pic from stables? or anything lol

Leave a comment:

• Seen79
    replied
    Reward for BOSS lvl 40:

Divine Light x 1 (maps have now dark fog with this you can clear the map for a few seconds)
    Energy Core x 1 (restore 100 energy to move)
    Mystery Core x 9 (need for new +30 permanent mount, 1200 piece)
    80k Gold and Daru
    L40 Legstone x 1
    L3 Gem Pack x 1

Click image for larger version

Name:	m1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	1691476
    Click image for larger version

Name:	m2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	1691477
    Last edited by Seen79; 07-18-2014, 04:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X