Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koevman View Post
    How much attempt we got daily ?
    5 on regular monsters, 3 on elite monsters, 1 for Boss.

Comment

so what happens when someone kill the elite monsters or the Boss? do they spawn like every 2 hours? does that mean that when you start looking for them they might not even be there?

Comment

The bosses names will list on the side. When they are killed they will grey out and say Dead. if in battle will still be red and list (In Battle) beside it.

Comment

ohh I see, ty. still sucks that we can search for them whenever we feel like...(more likely whenever the team gathers)

Comment

When will this come out for the rest of the servers?

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              The issue is that not everyone on the game is a complete tool like yourself playing the game 24/7 with no life or friends whatsoever, so we can't spend alot more time, which means we fall behind.
              I don't see what's wrong in that? the game rewards people who spend money, so what's wrong with rewarding people who are prepared to spend time??
              Everyone always says that this game is all about money, now non cashers with plenty of time will have something extra which most busy cashers can't always get, people will feel that spending time on this game can be rewarding and not only money, this will give non casher hard working players a bit of hope, to be rewarded for their hard work and long hours online. Why are you getting jealous of that?? People cry no matter what, stop crying please.
              Last edited by kattuktk; 07-18-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

im wondering
                if enough people wander around erandal to find the bosses, will the wilds be empty at some point? :B
                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                âœ* Prizzly
                âœ* Knight
                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                  im wondering
                  if enough people wander around erandal to find the bosses, will the wilds be empty at some point? :B
                  Yea, I'm curious about this too. If monsters are X amount for whole server then there's gonna be a lotttt of dead time searching...

My server has too many actives ~12 servers total, so it would be chaotic trying to find something if limited like that >.>

Comment

Fighting the bosses is another matter, hard 1.1M - 1.5M BR (yes Million), though most of it in HP I think.
                    Doable with team of 150k+ br, but the main problem is the insane buffs meaning archer is mandatory.
                    You cant purge using rune because they recast bufffs very quick.
                    This is the big problem that we cant use random team.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                      im wondering
                      basically yes

i turned around erandel for 4 h without finding a single monster which can give me point .. and the refresh is in 2h
                      ValKitteh - S1
                      "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                        basically yes

i turned around erandel for 4 h without finding a single monster which can give me point .. and the refresh is in 2h
                        Then that sucks (pardon)
                        I mean if there is a cycle 2 times a day, then you wont finish the daily quote of killing the monsters.
                        They should do something about the cycle. Maybe each hour, so people dont need to search their butts of, for monsters that are already have been farmed
                        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                        âœ* Prizzly
                        âœ* Knight

Comment

are mobs spreaded on maps according to levels? so 80 bosses are only in Erandel? or can they be located on any of the maps?
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Yea, I'm curious about this too. If monsters are X amount for whole server then there's gonna be a lotttt of dead time searching...

My server has too many actives ~12 servers total, so it would be chaotic trying to find something if limited like that >.>
                            Sorry to hear :C
                            Im blessed of not having that ( we still nee dour very first merge)

Butya i get your point; If you have to share 5 maps with a population of 12 servers, then everything will be gone before you know it.
                            I hope a dev will read this and will take a note.
                            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                            âœ* Prizzly
                            âœ* Knight

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              are mobs spreaded on maps according to levels? so 80 bosses are only in Erandel? or can they be located on any of the maps?
                              No ... some people reported a level 80 in the autaric plain ... not sure it's true but there is certainly level 80 bosses in the sand. Our energy is the same so that is a major problem. Not sure as well if it's intended or a bug ^^ ... oh joy of testing

Sure you can have a drop of energy core (gives you 100 energy) but i had 1 drop for 1 boss 3 elites and 2 monsters this morning ... so 100 energy is not going to help you jumping up and down the maps.

We are going through a sort of silent hours for refreshing .... refresh happen every 2 h between 8 and midnight server (so they stated) and it is close to 7 am server for us, so i hope with a systematic refresh every 2 h it will be better. But trying to find anything in erandel 7h after the last refresh is hopeless.
                              ValKitteh - S1
                              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

I found level 80s in Fetid and Murken, so they are everywhere. And yes, it is a huge time sink running around trying to find even mobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X