The wilds event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verdict after refresh .... finding them is a major pain

My team of 4 spread in the 4 corners of erandel and in about 50 min we find only 1 boss level 80, 3 elites and a few monster ... i found a few level 70, 60, 50 here and there.
    I still can't move from erandel from lack of energy

Still looking for 4 monsters after nearly 1h in the wild.
    ValKitteh - S1
    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

ugh that doesnt sound really great ee
      they really need to rethink of this concept, because i will not waste my time looking for a monster, while i still need to do all the other stuff that also need time
      such as mp/tok/spire and cata/solo/necro e__________e
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

I think people without social life will enjoy this, others.. who have a life and a job.. are just f'ed
        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
          ugh that doesnt sound really great ee
          they really need to rethink of this concept, because i will not waste my time looking for a monster, while i still need to do all the other stuff that also need time
          such as mp/tok/spire and cata/solo/necro e__________e
          It wouldn't be that bad if
          1) all the monsters were in their respective level bracket ... tired now to see level 40 mob in erandel when still looking for a level 80 or 70
          2) there were more than 1 boss and others level 80 every 2 h where there is about 50 level 80 players. No one is going to jump into other maps then gather a team, have them jump and then come back to erandel for the elite and other monster .... that's absurd

So if it's working as intending ... yea .. it's a bad concept
          ValKitteh - S1

Comment

Ok, so, people want max. reward without any effort? Yeah, I think you guys prefer minimum effort for a max. of balens? Keep on complaining...

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              Ok, so, people want max. reward without any effort? Yeah, I think you guys prefer minimum effort for a max. of balens? Keep on complaining...
              I don't mind doing event ~3-4 month daily to get good prize (like the mount) but on an overpopulated server like mine if you don't get a lucky break with boss with all the people might end up taking a year... and that's a year of searching daily for god knows how long in hopes of finding the lv80 boss you need.

I think the event is a good concept, but just not 100% well delivered -- especially with the current team things + future team things we have/are getting. If you run with stable team would need ~2-3 hours just to finish it all... if lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                I don't mind doing event ~3-4 month daily to get good prize (like the mount) but on an overpopulated server like mine if you don't get a lucky break with boss with all the people might end up taking a year... and that's a year of searching daily for god knows how long in hopes of finding the lv80 boss you need.

I think the event is a good concept, but just not 100% well delivered -- especially with the current team things + future team things we have/are getting. If you run with stable team would need ~2-3 hours just to finish it all... if lucky.
                Wasn't talking about you. I know it might be tough for servers with a big population. But, people saying it will take too much time. You have 5 attempts for regular mobs, really easy to find. 3 attempts for elite mobs, don't think it's too hard and think you can kill them by yourself if you have 100k+ BR. About big boss, yes might need party but, you can chat with your friends and scan the wilds. After just send the coordinates and fight the boss. The rewards are nice. Yes, it might take some times but, they won't give you everything for free. I play like 30 min. on Wartune server 1 and found 2 big bosses, 4-5 elite mobs and over 10 normal mobs. I was alone. I was in the lower maps, which are a lot bigger than Erandel. I'm just saying, they put an event where you don't really need balens, yes you need some time (I hope so, don't know why they should give us anything without effort) and people still complain. Honestly, here is what I will say, just skip it like Circuit Quest if it's too hard for you.

About your problem, they give you stamina crystals so you can teleport as much as long like between maps. And, from what I see, maybe I'm wrong, the big boss will be really tough so not everyone will be able to do them. So, might not be that hard for strong players to find a boss and you can only kill one each day. Let's say top 16 in BR form 4 groups, 4 bosses are gone from the 5 maps, there is probably still 4-6 boss in other maps. They reset every 2 hours, but, not everyone playing at the same time, we have a lot of Indo players that play in the morning and people from Canada and U.S play mostly at night. That's my opinion, maybe I will be wrong but, let's just wait until this event is patch on all servers.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....the-WIND-EVENT

Comment

I wonder if R2 brought this event to get rid of lvl holders/campers/people not actually playing the game lol. "Forcing" people to get out of beginner area from previous merges XD
                    (And I thought a while ago, I read something about removing the wilds from the game? Love those "coming soon" things haha)

Comment

So how many Mystery Cores in one day were you guys (that have done it) able to get?

Comment

By the way.. To search more efficiently, you can just not move your char. Just use the coord system and type numbers to move the camera in a straight line.
                        With a team of 4 peeps, you can tell one to start from top, one from the bottom and 2 in the middle of the map. One of those in the middle will go up and the other go down. You all go from left to right, then go just below (or above) what you can see and then go from right to left.

(Dang non english native, needing to give examples to make sure people understands XD)

For example, in fetid swamp, top one will type 0,0 in coordonate, he'll end up in top left corner (13,5). To move, he just has to type 30,5 to move to the right. Then he moves again by another 20, so he types 50,5. All the way to top right corner. Then moves down by 10. He'll now be at 987, 15. Then does the same thing up to the left (970,15, then 950,15 etc...). With a team of 4, it'll go kinda fast. And it will make sure you cover all the map.

Comment

I play like 30 min. on Wartune server 1 and found 2 big bosses, 4-5 elite mobs and over 10 normal mobs. I was alone. I was in the lower maps, which are a lot bigger than Erandel.
                          I spent about 5h in erandel today ... i just found my second boss level 80 to help a friend who spent about 3h scanning around with no luck. And there is only 1 boss at that level per refresh.
                          What level are you ? ... because i can see many lower level bosses around ... but the rare breed for us is the level 80.

Not sure about wartune1 ... i speak about r2 - S1 and it is a pain
                          ValKitteh - S1

Comment

I have 2 questions if anyone can answer:
                            1. Can a low level player atk a high monster ? For exemple: A level 60 player can atk a lvl 70 monster ?
                            2. Average br to take down the boss or elite 70/80 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                              I spent about 5h in erandel today ... i just found my second boss level 80 to help a friend who spent about 3h scanning around with no luck. And there is only 1 boss at that level per refresh.
                              What level are you ? ... because i can see many lower level bosses around ... but the rare breed for us is the level 80.

Not sure about wartune1 ... i speak about r2 - S1 and it is a pain
                              Honestly, Erandel is a lot smaller than Autaric Plains. Don't know why you had so much trouble. You can find more than one level 80 per map. You can attack level 70 boss too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wild.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	1691497

I was in Fetid Swamp. My toon is level 50.

You can find level 80 boss in any of the maps. That's what people don't seem to understand. Even Autaric Plains has 80 bosses. I saw the Moon Evil ant with 747K BR in Autaric Plains yesterday.

Yes, it can take a while but, you can only kill 1 boss per day.
                              Last edited by Eskendal; 07-18-2014, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Honestly, Erandel is a lot smaller than Autaric Plains. Don't know why you had so much trouble. You can find more than one level 80 per map. You can attack level 70 boss too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95664[/ATTACH]

I was in Fetid Swamp. My toon is level 50.

You can find level 80 boss in any of the maps. That's what people don't seem to understand. Even Autaric Plains has 80 bosses. I saw the Moon Evil ant with 747K BR in Autaric Plains yesterday.

Yes, it can take a while but, you can only kill 1 boss per day.
                                i very well know that all map have level 80 boss lol ... i said about 3 post ago it's absurd to make us move there and back ... i don't have the energy anyway to jump up and down the different maps so unless you have low level alt scanning all maps for you you have to go there by yourself.
                                Sure you can wait until someone post in WC he find a l80 boss in another level ... and then try to convince a party to spend 400 energy to go there and back ... sure you can wait
                                ValKitteh - S1

Comment

Working...
                                X