• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont go back,stay there?lol

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      dont go back,stay there?lol
      and the other mob and elite monster ? ... unless you plan to do your boss after them of course
      ValKitteh - S1
      "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
        i very well know that all map have level 80 boss lol ... i said about 3 post ago it's absurd to make us move there and back ... i don't have the energy anyway to jump up and down the different maps so unless you have low level alt scanning all maps for you you have to go there by yourself.
        Sure you can wait until someone post in WC he find a l80 boss in another level ... and then try to convince a party to spend 400 energy to go there and back ... sure you can wait
        I got some magical shards that give you stamina lol, kill some monsters you will see.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mystic.png
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	1691498
        Last edited by Eskendal; 07-18-2014, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          I got some magical shards that give you stamina lol, kill some monsters you will see.

i have some ... don't worry for me.
          I killed all what i needed and more since the server come up, i killed them before reset and after reset and as helper
          Now i just posted my experience and what i think of the event, it's a bad concept and the rewards doesn't match the time spent just trying to find something

I'm very very pleased that you find this event very well done and that you fully enjoy it
          I'm also very pleased that in wartune s1 it's so easy to find what you want

Now i'm going to bed ^^
          ValKitteh - S1

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
            i have some ... don't worry for me.
            I killed all what i needed and more since the server come up, i killed them before reset and after reset and as helper
            Now i just posted my experience and what i think of the event, it's a bad concept and the rewards doesn't match the time spent just trying to find something

I'm very very pleased that you find this event very well done and that you fully enjoy it
            I'm also very pleased that in wartune s1 it's so easy to find what you want

Now i'm going to bed ^^
            Never said it was perfect, but, every time they put a new event people complain. Every time they put something for free I'm happy lol

Comment

usually there is good updates and there is bad patches to every game. I deal with either of them and keep my mouth shut, but this one is so ridiculous that i can't. Please please please either put wilds back to the way it was or remove it alltogether. Spending 4 to 6 hours in wilds every day when u have 8 to 12 hours of work every day is just no fun. if u want to release a new mount like the stingray rather ask another 200 or 500 euro for it, much better than taking the fun out of the game alltogether and making it a chore and not a true game.
              IMO, this update was the worst ever released in any game EVER
              Honestly, this is my last comment on this thread. Just check what that guy wrote. Yeah spend 500$ on 1 mount instead of farming like we have to do in most game. After, that guy will rage quit like a sissy saying this game is SOOO PAY TO WIN.
              Last edited by Eskendal; 07-18-2014, 06:03 PM.

Comment

You can find level 80 boss in any of the maps. That's what people don't seem to understand.
                Okay, let me ask you. Would you spend your time 4-12 hours moving back and forth maps?
                I mean not just you, your whole team too, whether it's 2-4 persons. Now do that for 2-3 months,
                when you should be gathering gold and playing the missing 4 hours.

It's a terrible idea. I like free stuff and I like boss fights, but not this stuff.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                  Okay, let me ask you. Would you spend your time 4-12 hours moving back and forth maps?
                  I mean not just you, your whole team too, whether it's 2-4 persons. Now do that for 2-3 months,
                  when you should be gathering gold and playing the missing 4 hours.

It's a terrible idea. I like free stuff and I like boss fights, but not this stuff.
                  If it take you 4-12 hours to find 1 boss each day with a team of 4 players, well I don't know what to say.

Took me 1 min.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 min..png
Views:	1
Size:	363.5 KB
ID:	1691500

Ok ok it's an elite mob, don't lynch me.
                  Last edited by Eskendal; 07-19-2014, 01:49 AM.

Comment

If it take you 4-12 hours to find 1 boss each day with a team of 4 players, well I don't know what to say.

Took me 1 min.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95671[/ATTACH]
                    This isn't a boss, this is an Elite monster.

You're obviously very clueless about this new feature, so please refrain from posting about it.

Comment

Took me 1 min.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95671[/ATTACH]
                      That's not a boss but elite monster and easy to find.

There's 5 bosses (listed on left) for 8 cycles (8:00 to 24:00=16 hours) = 40 bosses.
                      Very rare anyone can find these 5 bosses, most times only 3/5 bosses ever killed.
                      They will show the boss statuses all times, killed or in fights.

There are 60+ level 80s. Now here's a kicker, Not all the bosses are for level 70-80, most only that 3/5 that ever get killed.
                      There were even 1 refresh that had ZERO level 70-80 boss. It's a terrible matching.
                      The rules specified we only have 15 levels to get any rewards.

Do you see it now?
                      1) There are not enough targeted bosses. 40 bosses < 60+ players
                      2) There are not enough for each level-bracket. 40 x 3/5 = 24 bosses < 60+ players

edit: forgot to mention, that for 16 hours span. so really is only 24/16 = 1.5 boss/hour
                      Last edited by laba-laba; 07-18-2014, 10:13 PM.
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

That's not a boss but elite monster and easy to find.

There's 5 bosses (listed on left) for 8 cycles (8:00 to 24:00=16 hours) = 40 bosses.
                        Very rare anyone can find these 5 bosses, most times only 3/5 bosses ever killed.
                        They will show the boss statuses all times, killed or in fights.

There are 60+ level 80s. Now here's a kicker, Not all the bosses are for level 70-80, most only that 3/5 that ever get killed.
                        There were even 1 refresh that has ZERO level 70-80 boss. It's a terrible matching.
                        The rules specified we only have 15 levels to get any rewards.

Do you see it now?
                        1) There are not enough targeted bosses. 40 bosses < 60+ players
                        2) There are not enough for each level-bracket. 40 x 3/5 = 24 bosses < 60+ players
                        I have nothing to say. Everytime they add something new, everyone complain. Do I see it now? No. All I see is I will try to kill everything I can and get some extra reward. If you hate it so much, go do some group arena or something. If I can't find the real boss I will do the elites boss or whatever. Still free rewards.

Comment

I have nothing to say. Everytime they add something new, everyone complain. Do I see it now? No. All I see is I will try to kill everything I can and get some extra reward. If you hate it so much, go do some group arena or something. If I can't find the real boss I will do the elites boss or whatever. Still free rewards.
                          I dont hate stuff. Im presenting a fact (with math proof) that it is a terrible content not meeting criteria for multiplayer game.
                          I'm a grinder myself, never missed a cq. This content or patch is badly designed, and its not even a pvp content.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I dont hate stuff. Im presenting a fact (with math proof) that it is a terrible content not meeting criteria for multiplayer game.
                            I'm a grinder myself, never missed a cq. This content or patch is badly designed, and its not even a pvp content.
                            I try not to do too much math when I play a game XD. I went on Wartune server 1 with my level 50 mage. Tried wild for maybe 45 min. Saw a lot of elite mobs or boss and some normal monsters too. Got some decent reward (I have 20K on that toon, not really expecting awesome reward). Never said it was perfect, but, I like getting more ways to earn stuff for free.

Comment

Never said it was perfect, but, every time they put a new event people complain. Every time they put something for free I'm happy lol
                              So as i said, i'm happy you are happy.

You have no idea of my way of play. Yes i'm a casher, i also run more than my share of MP and arena. Yes i'm a casher, but guild war and class war are at 4 am my time and i always wake up to participate. Yes i'm a casher, but i don't use any sort of bot to farm sylph essence. Yes i'm a casher, but all my 70 and 80 gear were made from my sweat in the dungeon and not bought from my guild shop.

I have the higher respect for people who play this game without cashing and i'm glad to see a free event. But that doesn't change the fact that it is a bad concept lol ... change a few thing and it will be perfect ... for casher AND non casher
                              ValKitteh - S1

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                                This isn't a boss, this is an Elite monster.

You're obviously very clueless about this new feature, so please refrain from posting about it.
                                I can comment if I want. Yeah I know it's surprising I'm clueless about something when I'm right 95% of the time. That means I'm human hahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X