Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
    So as i said, i'm happy you are happy.

You have no idea of my way of play. Yes i'm a casher, i also run more than my share of MP and arena. Yes i'm a casher, but guild war and class war are at 4 am my time and i always wake up to participate. Yes i'm a casher, but i don't use any sort of bot to farm sylph essence. Yes i'm a casher, but all my 70 and 80 gear were made from my sweat in the dungeon and not bought from my guild shop.

I have the higher respect for people who play this game without cashing and i'm glad to see a free event. But that doesn't change the fact that it is a bad concept lol ... change a few thing and it will be perfect ... for casher AND non casher
    I don't disagree with you. I always thought it would be fun if they could add something to the wild. Was hoping for something like this since I start playing. I think it's a great idea, but yeah, maybe not the best way to do it. I agree boss are too rare and the level restriction is annoying. Every time they add something new, I always try to see what it can bring me, but, maybe I don't always see the downside. I saw kyanites, gold, mahra etc.. plus the new mount. Maybe after a while I will be really bored. Let's hope if the boss are causing that much trouble, that they will add more of them. If it's that broken, they might fix it...maybe not.

About my way of play... not really sure why you said all that lol

Comment

is there a boss on any map? does it say if the boss is on the map you are like erandel ? do you know how many bosses exist at once ?

Comment

Apparently everyone that plays on R2 server1 wants us ALL to come there and make an alt and lag the **** out of their server since they dont want to come here and post what they actually GET from defeating lvl 80 bosses (to see if it's even worth it for 90% of us to try)

come on people, all i want to know is what lvl 80 elites and bosses drop, but if someone gets more creative and draws a table or whatever that would be awesome as well!!

Comment

How many mahra do we get in wild event ?
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            probably more rare than the synthed chests from jewel hunt.

Comment

lol, that was my thoughts exactly....
              in fact i'm going to go with...1 mahra per century

Comment

There is no sylph resources drop from wilds. No mahra, sepulcrum, star tears/sands.
                Only thing you want to get is the +30 mount, which you can get from any event.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                  The only rare items drops from wilds is Mount Training whips X 140. No mahra so far.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                    There is no sylph resources drop from wilds. No mahra, sepulcrum, star tears/sands.
                    Only thing you want to get is the +30 mount, which you can get from any event.
                    by +30 mount what are you referring to? a certain mount shards? cause otherwise I really don't want to waste time scouring the entire erandel map to find those dumb bosses to solo them...unless they made those bosses 3 times stronger than the orange treasure map mob...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      by +30 mount what are you referring to? a certain mount shards? cause otherwise I really don't want to waste time scouring the entire erandel map to find those dumb bosses to solo them...unless they made those bosses 3 times stronger than the orange treasure map mob...
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1033858

Comment

Working...
                      X