Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Resistance crystals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Against amazon yes, against everything else no. Can help in MPD but using it is PVP is a huge gamble.
    im pretty sure you never fought a crit knight with purple 25k br iris. they took low damage and simply heals to full health in 1 or 2 skills. and let's not talk about triton, i just had a painful experience with it. And yes, i was using a hercules.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      im pretty sure you never fought a crit knight with purple 25k br iris. they took low damage and simply heals to full health in 1 or 2 skills. and let's not talk about triton, i just had a painful experience with it.
      I have. 160k vs 160k

Heal - gaia crit - heal - gaia crit - heal - gaia crit - back to player - sylph again - heal - gaia crit - heal - gaia crit he dead

2x same result

Results vary from player to player but in the long run in a majority of cases it won't help you against gaia/herc users. Hence it really is a gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        I have. 160k vs 160k

Heal - gaia crit - heal - gaia crit - heal - gaia crit - back to player - sylph again - heal - gaia crit - heal - gaia crit he dead

2x same result

Results vary from player to player but in the long run in a majority of cases it won't help you against gaia/herc users. Hence it really is a gamble.
        so, the fight took more than 4 minutes? and it's pretty stupid if the iris only heals while in sylph mode.
        and your scenario didnt involve the knight attacking. remember i said a crit knight i was facing? yes, he deals a lot of damage too.
        it's very annoying when he blocked my delphic for 90k damage then he simply heals next turn, then followed by his delphic shaved more than half of my hp.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          so, the fight took more than 4 minutes? and it's pretty stupid if the iris only heals while in sylph mode.
          and your scenario didnt involve the knight attacking. remember i said a crit knight i was facing? yes, he deals a lot of damage too.
          it's very annoying when he blocked my delphic for 90k damage then he simply heals next turn, then followed by his delphic shaved more than half of my hp.
          There were attacks in between lol, obviously with heal CD but with block an heal rune and gaia as main it didn't do lethal damage.

and nah it was @150% timer. Don't think that adds up to 4 mins but wasn't really paying attention... more focused on killing the damn leech!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            There were attacks in between lol, obviously with heal CD but with block an heal rune and gaia as main it didn't do lethal damage.

and nah it was @150% timer. Don't think that adds up to 4 mins but wasn't really paying attention... more focused on killing the damn leech!!!
            150% as in extra 150%(total 250%) damage or extra 50%(total 150%) damage? if it's the former then of course no one can survive gaia/hercules delphic unless on special circumstances.
            as for your case, it seems you only fought someone who only plays defensively. which is very bad on pvp since the damage is multiplied over time.

Comment

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
              and if you're using an iris to fight you've already lost.
              Tell that to archers crit healing for 170k by rain dance and 120k by warm spring.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                Tell that to archers crit healing for 170k by rain dance and 120k by warm spring.
                You'll have significantly lower electric resist with iris/triton than you would have with any other sylph. Doesn't matter how much you crit heal for when hercules delphic one shots you.

Comment

Lol, if I, with my AQ took "a lot" of damage from an Iris..((one of?) the weakest sylph delph in the game) how much would an Iris user take against the most powerful sylph delph (being it's elemental weakness moreover) in the game? lol
                  Plus, Iris sucks in CW xD

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                    Lol, if I, with my AQ took "a lot" of damage from an Iris..((one of?) the weakest sylph delph in the game) how much would an Iris user take against the most powerful sylph delph (being it's elemental weakness moreover) in the game? lol
                    Plus, Iris sucks in CW xD
                    Once again its all about the RES crystals. I personally have none for water, so if they got loads ofc they will do loads of damage and i will do less against them. Its less about which has stronger attacks and more about RES. and will crystals. You wouldnt fight with iris and no stack RES crystals, so they are probably more powerful since the RES crystals came in.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                      Once again its all about the RES crystals. I personally have none for water, so if they got loads ofc they will do loads of damage and i will do less against them. Its less about which has stronger attacks and more about RES. and will crystals. You wouldnt fight with iris and no stack RES crystals, so they are probably more powerful since the RES crystals came in.
                      Except the Iris user would need 4 lvl 5 electro res gems to get out of the red..about 4 lvl 6 electro res to get to about the same res gaia has against an Iris.

Comment

I honestly love fighting iris users with my hades. It's just so satisfying to cut any potential heal in half, or outright troll the poor noob and steal the heal. Or even quickly reverting to chaos rune the poor sap to troll the heal. However I do have my manners and I do thank whoever it is I'm fighting that heals me.
                        Name: Phoenixia
                        Server: R2 S-319
                        Class: Mage
                        BR: 911k
                        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                          Except the Iris user would need 4 lvl 5 electro res gems to get out of the red..about 4 lvl 6 electro res to get to about the same res gaia has against an Iris.
                          Who says they using gaia?

Having said that i agree with the rangelaeyes, using hades like that is totally satisfying!!

Comment

I would have to disagree with you all im a 205k Crit knight with a maxed triton and i can pretty much one shot anyone and I have beaten some of the top players in CW with BR's as high as 250k so i would check your facts on how strong you think they are.

Comment

Originally posted by crynus View Post
                              I would have to disagree with you all im a 205k Crit knight with a maxed triton and i can pretty much one shot anyone and I have beaten some of the top players in CW with BR's as high as 250k so i would check your facts on how strong you think they are.
                              I think you meant you agreed with me?

Comment

Originally posted by adetayo View Post
                                You'll have significantly lower electric resist with iris/triton than you would have with any other sylph. Doesn't matter how much you crit heal for when hercules delphic one shots you.
                                If a hercules delphic is one shotting you then you are fighting a much stronger player actually, dont forget that a player having iris is much bulkier with her 3% increased defense( 3% is actually a LOT) , you just need to attack with the triton and as soon as the player selects the super, you select rain dance to heal every bit of damage off it.
                                Last edited by kattuktk; 07-20-2014, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X