X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    im pretty sure you never fought a crit knight with purple 25k br iris. they took low damage and simply heals to full health in 1 or 2 skills. and let's not talk about triton, i just had a painful experience with it.
    I have. 160k vs 160k

Heal - gaia crit - heal - gaia crit - heal - gaia crit - back to player - sylph again - heal - gaia crit - heal - gaia crit he dead

2x same result

Results vary from player to player but in the long run in a majority of cases it won't help you against gaia/herc users. Hence it really is a gamble.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Against amazon yes, against everything else no. Can help in MPD but using it is PVP is a huge gamble.
    im pretty sure you never fought a crit knight with purple 25k br iris. they took low damage and simply heals to full health in 1 or 2 skills. and let's not talk about triton, i just had a painful experience with it. And yes, i was using a hercules.

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    I wasnt talking about the heals. Ive seen my iris heal 150k, no biggie.

Im talking about my arena team got wiped out by an OP iris, totally took us by surprise with some nice crit. The player must have stacked RES crystals etc. but yeah i think its like pan, PVP noone likes to stack RES crystals against them as not many players use it.

Leave a comment:

• DemonRockstar
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Against amazon yes, against everything else no. Can help in MPD but using it is PVP is a huge gamble.
    I think you`ll find it is powerful against any player using any of the sylphs not just AQ, there have been many fights in arena that we have been close to losing until his rain dance kicks in and heals us all or others where 2 of us are dead and his iris Delphic kills all of the players But it has been fed with lots of sep and as I read in another thread pretty much any sylph which is maxed or near maxed can be OP :P

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
    This is true, my friend is an archer and has purple iris, it heals over 100k HP and its Delphic is very powerful too

Leave a comment:

• DemonRockstar
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
    Not true!! ive seen some pretty OP irises, especially with archers.
    This is true, my friend is an archer and has purple iris, it heals over 100k HP and its Delphic is very powerful too

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
    and if you're using an iris to fight you've already lost.
    Not true!! ive seen some pretty OP irises, especially with archers.

Leave a comment:

• LordXavius
    replied
    Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
    An iris will do more damage to an amazon queen then to another iris.
    and if you're using an iris to fight you've already lost.

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    An iris will do more damage to an amazon queen then to another iris.

Leave a comment:

• Mengjun
    replied
    Were you and your friend awakened when its Delphic hit? Sylphs gain extra stats when awakened. You as Amazon Queen user gain more PDEF than MDEF, while your friend as Iris user gains more MDEF than PDEF.

Leave a comment:

• mattftw
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Any one remember if defense (mdef/pdef) matters in GodDescent or was it resistance only like Skytrail?
    resistance only

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Any one remember if defense (mdef/pdef) matters in GodDescent or was it resistance only like Skytrail?

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    No no, it was in team arena, the knight was in my team, and he's the one who took 20k damage from the same iris delphic (which dealt 70 and 80k damage to me).

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied
    His damage reduction from your attacks are based from his Fire Res not his Water Res. You are using Amazon so you are doing Fire Damage, he's using Iris so he's doing Water Damage.

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    I have -200 and he has +200 water res.. from 70-80k to 20k sounds like more than 48% damage difference :/
    Average damage would be 50k..24% of 50k would be around 62k (done to me) while he would've taken ~38k damage
    Then again..that dang unknown damage reduce/increase formula is peeing me off XD (unless i've searched wrong all this time..need more testing ><)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X