Reduction in Critical proc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    17-18%? impossible, that's mean only 1 crit out of 6?

maybe some of round it is, but in average impossible, at least I don't see any difference in my crit rate
    i'm the second archer damage dealer in his server and last two days i'm first by far (even if i have less crit lately)
    so yes, something strange here
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

even when i used only 1-2k crit for wb when i was changing to ewd build for cw, i got a much higher crit rate than 17-18%. in fact i noticed almost no difference to my normal crit build. if your critrate is really that low with over 10k crit, then try lowering it for wb and see if that helps. who knows whats wrong with their crit formula

Comment

Maybe only archer's crit rate are nerfed... Because my knight's crit still works the same.

Or maybe, the make it too extreme - that instead of requiring only 10k for a 150k br, you now need 15k to proc your crit normally.

Comment

Seems the prob happen only in WB
          With the same crit/build on ward tower i'm close to 90% crit, same in spire, sky trial, necro, cata, mp, .... all wartune stuff i'm around 80-90% crit except WB, was the same for the one today, i've try with 9k crit, don't change anything, and yes 17-18% is 1 crit on 6 hit as i've said before, also get some round with 2 crit, and some witout any crit.
          I'm archer in case some don't get it ^^
          That's why i complain about my so low crit rate, that's not usual

I'm use to get around 450k-500k gold per sylph run on wb, now i'm often around 290-310k, so it's rly a big pain (witout ballens buff, just a power pot)
          Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

The CN servers had a big uproar about crit being secretly changed around the time Wartune 2 came out as well.

Comment

What is so hard, or nonbeneficial to Wartune, about actually giving us information about how the game works?

This is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                The CN servers had a big uproar about crit being secretly changed around the time Wartune 2 came out as well.
                how was it changed? any more info on this?

Comment

Tinfoil hat time!
                  Knight - Kabam - S1
                  Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                    Tinfoil hat time!
                    99% of the "tinfoil-hatting" would stop if Wartune only gave out the proper information about the mechanics of the game.

How much "tinfoil-hatting" did one notice, for example, playing Guild Wars?

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      My Will Destroyer working just fine.
                      loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
                      having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                        99% of the "tinfoil-hatting" would stop if Wartune only gave out the proper information about the mechanics of the game.

How much "tinfoil-hatting" did one notice, for example, playing Guild Wars?
                        Oh I agree with you 100%. I just enjoy all the different theories.
                        Knight - Kabam - S1
                        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

For the record I experienced absolutely no problems in my crit ratio during the world boss today. Mage level 80 8100 crit 45k matk.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk Did someone say Tinfoil?

8170 Crit here though it comes and goes on if I'm having a good day or bad day with crits.

Comment

My crit rate in wb (subtracting skill bonuses) seems to hover around 2/3.
                              Archer with 10.5k crit here.

Comment

5 k crit here, non slyph mode I got about 85% crit rate on wb..in slyph mode that can drop to 45% on a bad day, good day its around 85-90% crit, though if im going to miss a crit in slyph mode 9/10 times it will be the delph -_-. If use scrolls or potions my crit and damge rate seems to drop compared to if i dont buff...very weird

Comment

Working...
                                X