Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Reduction in Critical proc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
    5 k crit here, non slyph mode I got about 85% crit rate on wb..in slyph mode that can drop to 45% on a bad day, good day its around 85-90% crit, though if im going to miss a crit in slyph mode 9/10 times it will be the delph -_-. If use scrolls or potions my crit and damge rate seems to drop compared to if i dont buff...very weird
    I agree, when I use crit scroll, I usually crit less on WB

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk Did someone say Tinfoil?

8170 Crit here though it comes and goes on if I'm having a good day or bad day with crits.

Lol that video

and ^^ caballero i find the same as you with the crit scroll!

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        WB surely not related as crit rate reached its max rate at 2000, no matter you are 8000 or 2000 crit, crit rate are the same
        Do you know this for a fact? I find this hard to believe. Isn't crit one of the reasons archers are considered to be the top damage dealers?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Do you know this for a fact? I find this hard to believe. Isn't crit one of the reasons archers are considered to be the top damage dealers?
          archers do better at wb due to their crit when other classes haven't moved to crit but thats generally early game. Archers have 10% stackable damage buff from crit and some moves have bonus crit chance that give them a little extra edge. Archers main advantage is actually the speed on our moves like ap or sniper (depending on strat). but there really isn't a big difference between classes. I'm a solid wb archer and a warrior of similar br has kept up with me in wb since forever (minus when slow effected wb).

140k br 300k non-sylph round and 380k sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by ARUNACHILLES View Post
            Hi,
            I am experiencing a reduction in crit proc after previous patch when dragon soul came out. I am not getting critical proc as i used to get even though i have around 5k crit.
            Anyone feel the same or is it just me!!!! Pls tell me your opinions

Thank You
            the higher you raise your BR, you need more crit to maintain the same rate.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
              Surely thats a stupid idea because the more crit you have the more br you will have as well :S

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                Surely thats a stupid idea because the more crit you have the more br you will have as well :S

lol, ok. it's not an idea.

Comment

same crit same br as before patch came out and i crit less after patch,so its surely patch fault..as always crit formula is changed every new patch..

Comment

I'm critting more then ever. During WB this morning I landed only 9 non critical hits. Out of a 20 minute long WB. Making out like a bandit over here!
                    Name: Phoenixia
                    Server: R2 S-319
                    Class: Mage
                    BR: 911k
                    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Seems r2game don't care about this prob, if someone is interested by a +-180k br archer, just pm me, if you want to play witout crit in wb and sky trial even you are close to 11k crit
                      I've send ticket, they don't answer
                      Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

lol, ok. it's not an idea.
                        I didnt mean that, i meant in terms of its concept. You need more of it the more you have of it seems pretty stupid to me.

Comment

I am with you EWD and to add to whining EGA Go Team Anti crit

And heres a music video dedicated to all the archers I am beating with bad builds and nerfed crits
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxkl1jeKI2s

Comment

5k crit and no difference whatsoever
                            Character: Ciprian
                            Wartune Server 85
                            Mage, LVL 80, 133K BR
                            Lord Divine

Youtube channel: Ciprian Wartune

Comment

Not true Did a lot of actual testing, crit is not affected by your BR, your opponent's BR or your opponent's crit. It might be affected by opponent's level, though, did not test that. Crit was superior in god's descent while the bosses were lvl 50-60, but later on, vs lvl 70+ EW was dealing more damage.

The above described problem is not a general nerf, seemingly it's a bug which affects just some people. Would be good to figure out what is the common in them, because customer support is unlikely to help with that (they have trouble answering absolutely trivial game-related questions).
                              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

At least the prob seems be only for archer with more than 10k crit
                                So thanks to all the knight and mage with 2k-4k crit to confirm you don't have this problem
                                Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Working...
                                X