Reduction in Critical proc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    Not true Did a lot of actual testing, crit is not affected by your BR, your opponent's BR or your opponent's crit. It might be affected by opponent's level, though, did not test that. Crit was superior in god's descent while the bosses were lvl 50-60, but later on, vs lvl 70+ EW was dealing more damage.

The above described problem is not a general nerf, seemingly it's a bug which affects just some people. Would be good to figure out what is the common in them, because customer support is unlikely to help with that (they have trouble answering absolutely trivial game-related questions).
    Well i think we were talking PVE but .... PVP defintely has something to do with opponents level/defence

Comment

It has changed recently. Enough that I have gone back to WD build. My time to solo nirvana with a level 10 WD was 25 minutes. Add 10 minutes if crit with a little over 4k crit stat plus a level 10 determination. Something has changed but it's not like they want to make the game better for us by giving us any actual information on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
        It has changed recently. Enough that I have gone back to WD build. My time to solo nirvana with a level 10 WD was 25 minutes. Add 10 minutes if crit with a little over 4k crit stat plus a level 10 determination. Something has changed but it's not like they want to make the game better for us by giving us any actual information on this.
        4k crit is pretty low..... if you are gonna do crit, might as well do it properly Im still working on mine, but 6k works out nicely with 40k matk but looking forward to next gem event

Comment

Definitely decrease. My crits stats 6500 and usually has proc rate of around 40-50%. Now around 30%-40%, Going back to EWD if it stay like this

Comment

feeling no difference, 7800 crit here
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Chat in 80 BG since I curious, and most of them (knight) confirmed that is true, harder to crits lately. Maybe we all wrong tho...maybe we all got bad luck...for almost a week

Comment

i feel it decreased. maybe this is a silent patch that only applied to archers?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Most likely, i know and can feel it since i just switched from ewd and made some crits counting. I guess i switched at wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                    4k crit is pretty low..... if you are gonna do crit, might as well do it properly Im still working on mine, but 6k works out nicely with 40k matk but looking forward to next gem event
                    It was enough to make it through nirv before but now it's not enough for me to do more damage vs. wd. That was the point not your opinion of a crit stat should be in general which I neither asked for nor care to hear. Try to figure out what the topic is of a thread before you post.

Comment

Either way, next gem synthesis event I'll be synthing up me some more crit gems. 7s and 8s probably.
                      Name: Phoenixia
                      Server: R2 S-319
                      Class: Mage
                      BR: 911k
                      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X