Rewards in God Descent for not mega pro Archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards in God Descent for not mega pro Archers

Could u add some star tear shards to regular rewards? like 4 every 5 monsters we kill???

Right now only OP archers can get rewards (the one that realy mathers)....

At least give us points for every mosnter we kill, and have a "glory shop" to buy some sylph materials there.

+1 excellent suggestions!

I especially like the glory shop idea

Comment

you know that's not gonna happen right?R2 cant modify game disigns or add new stuff that are not in the original chinese Wartune

Comment

they really give out too little star shard, I also agree that they should add start shard as reward for clearing boss (maybe not much, 3-5, little still helps)
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

When did R2 something what players suggested ? Never, not even for greatest suggestions they never acted. Why ? Because they dont care about what players want or suggest, they follow their own stupid rules. I doubt they will do something where is a way to get cash from, such as star tear shards.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

God's descent is the most pathetic excuse for an event ever, it gives so little for a monthly event

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              God's descent is the most pathetic excuse for an event ever, it gives so little for a monthly event
              yeah, If u are top 1 u get amazing rewards , top 2 - 10 get something (10% what u need to evolve a sylph)

if its just once a month, we should get a little more rewards, like if u are just top 100 u should get 50 star tear shards and 100 sand shards, and top 10 should get 150 star shards and 300 sand stars.

Comment

Hardest thing to get is sand...and you get sand even if you're not first to kill a boss. So I dunno what the issue is?

Comment

Sand? Sand isn't hard. I have 1400 sands but two fire tears short...

Comment

I have enough shards to make 2 extra water tears, but I'm 150 sand short. >.> This would be my second refined slyph, tho.

Comment

Do one boss
                      Get default "low" tier rewards
                      ???
                      Profit

You spent 1min of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Miyue View Post
                        you know that's not gonna happen right?R2 cant modify game disigns or add new stuff that are not in the original chinese Wartune
                        oh rly?
                        they changed amethyst rewards, they changed balen requirements for inventory and skill reset, they changed the drop rate of bound balens in the wilds..............

Comment

Working...
                        X