This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client?

I have seen some people talking about the mini client and some people have talked about it on the forums, but I can't figure out where to download it. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

unofficially it exists and if you ask a mod they tell you it don't, even tho i posted pics of it they removed it.. lmao

Comment

they probably dont want mini-client cause they want big add from pages like kaban or armor game

Comment

There may or may not be one. Until it is confirmed and endorsed by R2, there's nothing we can do.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Don't use any Mini client for R2 server you may lose your account as they are not fully secure for r2 Server !!
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            Don't use any Mini client for R2 server you may lose your account as they are not fully secure for r2 Server !!
            And whats secure @ internet ?
            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

R2 has not released a mini client.

If you chose to use an unofficial miniclient, you risk your account, your login details and if you cash, your credit details. R2 is not responsible for any losses should you use an unofficial miniclient.

As such any links or instructions to locate or use such an item will be deleted without notice.
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

Working...
              X