X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to TOk players they are stripping , u mean they are naked

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      I noticed for 2 consecutive days that all top 16 are dressed; not even one of them is naked... Does that mean Wartune removed the naked-exploit of ToK?
      Consider yourself lucky there. On the Kabam-East servers we're lucky if there's even a single day when they're not all dressed. And it's been that way for months now.

Comment

PFFT you whiners be happy that they even do sometimes, on my server group, hardly any EVER strip. when sylphs were added everyone was basically sent back 1 or 2 difficulty levels in TOK.

complaining that tok is hard..LOL its not supposed to be easy to complete NM difficulty -.- this ain't no MP :P

Comment

Works great in US East servers, but people some can't/won't strip. Haven't seen naked tok nm for a while. Darkstorm, thank you for being absolutely perfect at doing this and maybe a taste of you leaving your clothes on for a couple days will be incentive for some people to get up and strip
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            Works great in US East servers, but people some can't/won't strip. Haven't seen naked tok nm for a while. Darkstorm, thank you for being absolutely perfect at doing this and maybe a taste of you leaving your clothes on for a couple days will be incentive for some people to get up and strip

It worked all naked apart from Darkstorm lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post

It worked all naked apart from Darkstorm lol
              kinda sad since it's usually the opposite, Darkstorm naked while the others are not.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yea, I made sure he cried today for being a bad boy and not stripping. On my server and all, so easy to yell at him that way...

Comment

Ya gz tell me anybody who can clear nm with them fully dressed! Why bother with TOK nm or even hard for that matter? Any team who could clear em dressed is already so full of cash they dont need to

Comment

Originally posted by WvilThor View Post
                    Ya gz tell me anybody who can clear nm with them fully dressed! Why bother with TOK nm or even hard for that matter? Any team who could clear em dressed is already so full of cash they dont need to
                    You Sir, state a very good point, and is the reason ToK should be removed.
                    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by WvilThor View Post
                      Very well put. No reason to do TOK unless you don't have the mount that you can get from it. Kind of want to put that into my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
                        Very well put. No reason to do TOK unless you don't have the mount that you can get from it. Kind of want to put that into my sig.
                        i like going in and immediately leaving it. i even get 10 gold for the horse thing

Comment

people getting tired of all the f king crying everyone doing ungratfull a ssh oles they are so bigger players not careing
                          KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Working...
                          X