This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag, laptop usage and a recomendation

hi there, i am having all kinds of issues with lag, i am on bretheran abyss, when i run this game, it runs my
    shockwave flash at 129k, has a gpu process of 96k and wartunes takes 82k, i have the latest flash player,
    cleared my cache and cookies and is the only page i have open, i have disabled background programmes,
    defragged,well everything, how can i improve this on my end, i can only get 4 hits on a world boss through how slow this app runs.
    Please advise on what i can do as no matter which browser i use i keep getting high memory usage warnings.
    I am on Google Chrome.

On a second note, we could really do with a 2nd battleground, 12 hours after the 1st one, as half the server
    cant get honor due to timezones.

Many thanks in advance for any help you can give.

actually, what's your laptop spec?

wartune may be a browser game, but its not a html game and quite a realtime interactive, so it might be taxing on your gpu n ram etc.

as for battleground timing, yeah i agree too. i cant attend any of the 3 battleground timings during weekdays. (its 11am, 8am, 4am for me, and im working on 8-5 basis daily). i wouldnt mind they do something similar to arena. instead of insignia rate at 80/win and 30/loss, make it 40/win and 15/loss and have it at 2 timing. Same for honor /shards gain etc etc

Comment

Try this.
      http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html
      Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Also, once you load your game and it is in a separate window, make sure to close the other tab that has the Wartune main page. Any background webpages, especially wartune's, will impact the performance of the game.

Comment

Hi there thanks for the replies, i have tried the link cerden recommended to try, but when ever i click the downlod button, it just takes me to a sign up beta page for Razer lol so i am still trapped.

I followed another link on the forum which showed to disable 1 plug in and install another, but the shock wave didnt load.

Right now i have 2 pages open, wartune main game page and this thread and the shockwave flash is using 338k, thats insane.

Comment

Ya, so when the game loads. Close the mainpage. Also, I guess Razer now owns that program. It's still free and helps a lot on some systems.

Comment

im using asus, i3 380, 2gbram, radeon HD6470m, win7 ulti 32bit sp1, latest chrome. i can open 2 tab simultaneous n have very minimal lag. even my gpu temperature only 120-130F.
              maybe theres problem with ur hardware or driver.
              try another browser.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
              X