This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lategame content level 50+?

I was wondering what to do after lvl 50, i'm 46 now. Seems like there is no more content? No new equipment (except cata stuff) and that's it? anybody hit that level and can tell me what content is still there to do and already in the game? (except mpd and story).

I start to get bored of the game^^
    Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
    IGN: Feona
    Lvl 48 archer
    Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

I havent hitted lvl 50+ yet but i know that u can unlock more ecuipment at crypt store .
    Consider that the game is still on beta right ? its 50% content is missing . or even more
    Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
    Server: S2- Edena Village
    IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
    BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
    Guild: Divine
    Contribution: 20.290
    If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

lol if its beta still than why the heck they keep opening new servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
      server 164 brighthollow
      class : archer
      current level : 54
      favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Even crypt ends at level 100, there's nothing after that, at least till they release the tormented necropolis, and even then chances are it will take crypt keys to enter...

Comment

I don't understand the rapid server growth. To me it seems, that it just thins out the playerbase and the server won't as many new players, so there won't be much for them to compete with. On the other hand, I'm not afraid that there will be nothing to do after 50.

Comment

I mean it seems the talent system is not in the game too?

oh and btw I know a game that's released since a year and claiming it's a beta..they will all claim it's a beta as long as you have an advantage from it.
            Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
            IGN: Feona
            Lvl 48 archer
            Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

They call it beta because they are still makign changes and adding content its not complete

Comment

I dont know where youve gotten your info from, but I cant see anything about wartune being still in beta phase...?!

Comment

So far content 50+ does not change its a grindfest. This may change a little bit later, although things like bosses in multiplayer dungeons get alot harder.
                  Theres also a reason theres a suggestion sub-forum so people may give suggestions to help out the game as far as having fun. But remember suggestions have to be fair suggestions or they won't be picked ^.^

Comment

Working...
                  X