This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lack of Professionalism

A lot of people complain about the diference between cashers and non cashers.
    Well, I'm putting a stand. I'm a casher and a heavy one!
    For the last 2 days the recharges in my account were blocked. Sent Tickets, emails and nothing.
    I will not fight the next CW and I won't spend 1 cent more in this.
    Keep on taking care of the clients that pay your salaries this way, and you'll see yourrselves in "heaven"!!

JBird
    Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
    Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
    One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
    For the last 2 days the recharges in my account were blocked. Sent Tickets, emails and nothing.
    Keep on taking care of the clients that pay your salaries this way, and you'll see yourrselves in "heaven"!!
    Well, agreed that sometimes there is some lag and delay or even blocking of payments. Are you sure this is not your fault though, such as recharging another person's account?
    Regardless, I am a non-casher who spent less than USD 1000 in my entire wartune life. But I believe that sometimes the system in wartune is a little Cupcaked as well even for non-cashers like me.

Recently, I bought 200 boxes and got a Hades, lucky me. But suddenly wartune had this whip loop bug, where people could get unlimited whips. Now I am so afraid that my Hades would be rolled back? Cupcaked wartune.

Comment

But the people answering your tickets don't get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
        But the people answering your tickets don't get paid.

mmhmm good question , I think ppl from support have salaries but G Ms dont ( my opnion )
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Even heavy cashers are having problem with this game, kinda funny

Comment

Hate to burst your bubble, but you aren't a "heavy casher" if your br is 170k @ lvl 80.
            Knight - Kabam - S1
            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
              Hate to burst your bubble, but you aren't a "heavy casher" if your br is 170k @ lvl 80.
              JBird is second in CW in EU timezone. The sig hasn't been updated recently probably.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I am a non-casher who spent less than USD 1000 in my entire wartune life.

Comment

Give me your ticket numbers please.
                  | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                  | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                    Give me your ticket numbers please.
                    Ticket opened with Ultimate pay (pay by cash) Ticket #140718-000116

Below is a copy of the ticket with R2 including the answers (the number doesn't come out) and it may help you to understand why I'm in a very bad mood:

Subject: Account recharge blocked (for the n... time)

Contents: Below is a copy of the ticket opened with Ultimate pay, please pressure them so that the issue is sorted asap. i'm getting tired of this happening, if you don't have any control over the limits that your payment subcontractor has I sujest you change it to one that respects your costumers. Ticket #140718-000116 Wartune S60 Leaves Fort JBirdie Gents, Again you blocked my account for exceeding your recharge limits. Again if I'm recharging it's because I need the ingame currency. Again, you are interfering negativly in my game experience. Please unblock asap. The promotion I intend to buy ingame finishes tomorrow. The recharges will be made of 2x3000 balens to a total of 600USD. Credit card payment is not working (has credit don't even go there), Paypal is not working, etc... Regards Jorge Passarinho

GM: Greeting, We have contacted the PlaySpan to process your order please allow few days to receive the reply from them.Thank you for your patience. Regards, Amy

Reply: Hi Amy, A few days prevents me from buying the "Discounted Sylph Sepulcrum Packs" taht are available only until tomorrow. To explain the situation clearly, I need those to maximize my Aegis before CW next thursday. Note that I was 2 last month and intend to fight for 1st place again. something I won't be able to do because of a recurrent problem with your recharge system. As you can imagine I am a very good costumer of yours and love the game, but this is starting to get on my nerves. It's about the 10th time that this happen, and obviously most of them in crucial times. Please pressure them to sort out the problem imediately, not in a few days. Have a nice weekend

GM: Greeting, We have received the reply from the PlaySpan said your order has been processed. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Regards,

Reply: Well, I was asked to wait full 24 hours, does passed5 -7 hourrs ago. I'm not going to fight in CW for 1st place since you don't allow me to buy what I needf. Gentlemen/Ladies you just lost a player. Take care.

GM: Greeting, We advice you to use other payment methods to try again if your payment is still being processed. We suggest that you visit our online store at store.r2games.com. Please close the blue payment box that is normally used. Underneath, there is a grey box for selecting Paypal, MOL or Moneybookers and you will be able to access it once the blue payment box has been closed. The purchases from these accepted payment types immediately go to your character. Sorry for the inconvenience.If you require any additional assistance please feel free to contact us at any time. Regards, Amy-The R2Games Team

GM:
                    Last edited by JBirdie; 07-20-2014, 03:14 AM.

JBird

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                      My br is 200+
                      If you never seen my char, either you don't play in the EU zone or your char is below lvl 80, and not a mage for sure.
                      My bubble is on it's right size

JBird

Comment

I also have this problem here and oddly, I've never experienced anything like it. I'm trying to give them money and they won't take it. I've written until I'm blue in the face and all I get is "It's somebody else, not us, we appreciate your frustration, etc etc." Essentially, the more you spend, the more you are penalized. That's not how the real world works.

I am a self employed independent contractor, in other words, I own my business and if someone was trying to give me money, I'd think of a way to take it.

Comment

My br is 200+
                          If you never seen my char, either you don't play in the EU zone or your char is below lvl 80, and not a mage for sure.
                          My bubble is on it's right size
                          Mattftw is 3 times CW winner in us west lol

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                            Well, agreed that sometimes there is some lag and delay or even blocking of payments. Are you sure this is not your fault though, such as recharging another person's account?
                            Regardless, I am a non-casher who spent less than USD 1000 in my entire wartune life. But I believe that sometimes the system in wartune is a little Cupcaked as well even for non-cashers like me.

Recently, I bought 200 boxes and got a Hades, lucky me. But suddenly wartune had this whip loop bug, where people could get unlimited whips. Now I am so afraid that my Hades would be rolled back? Cupcaked wartune.
                            I don't recharge other people's accounts
                            Don't have other chars
                            My credit cards have credit, my paypal account has money in it
                            It becomes "annoying" to say the least when one wants to spend money and is not allowed to, being brushed aside with some polite standard phrases.
                            Image you go the a car stand and want to buy that Ferrari that fills your dreams and the car seller tells, well you have a good taste and the money to pay for it, but we're not accepting money today, please come back next week and maybe we still have the car here...

JBird

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              Mattftw is 3 times CW winner in us west lol
                              If you never seen my char, either you don't play in the EU zone
                              That's the why, I never though I was known Worldwide

JBird

Comment

Working...
                              X