badly need merger for server thread 162/168/171/177/180 etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badly need merger for server thread 162/168/171/177/180 etc

hi... here to suggest a merger for the above mentioned server thread. there are very few people left in the game. even final gb last 7/8 min... its not fun anymore and people started quitting. pls merge us with some other server or this server will be dead soon..

Just because GB doesn't last too long, doesn't mean the server is dying. There could be other ways to better explain this. This could be a timing issue for some players so they wouldn't be able to join in GB.

Comment

My GBs never last longer then 5 mins after the actual battle starts. That's even vs a guild stronger then us on Fridays. 30 of us beat 50 of them every time.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

If a guild battle is lasting 7 minutes then your server is pretty active. Seems like everyone is going to top guild doesn't mean server is dying.
        Server- BriarWall Forst S494
        Name- MrGaD
        Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
        Level- 59
        Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

Maybe offer transfers on low pop servers, but don't force mergers. Grass is always greener...try being on a high pop server and not have a chance to win anything unless you are shelling out the diamonds each day/event.

Comment

Originally posted by LordSaif View Post
            hi... here to suggest a merger for the above mentioned server thread. there are very few people left in the game. even final gb last 7/8 min... its not fun anymore and people started quitting. pls merge us with some other server or this server will be dead soon..
            how about this im from same server too and i dont get enuff chance to do my 80 nm dungeon as half the 80s have to do it 2 3 times to help others everyday

Comment

Originally posted by TwinArrow View Post
              how about this I'm from same server too and I don't get enough chance to do my 80 nm dungeon as half the 80s have to do it 2 3 times to help others everyday
              That doesn't indicate a server is dying either. The only thing that indicates is there isn't too many people at level 80 in order to do Nirvana.

Comment

Working...
              X