Need sugestion about sylph stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need sugestion about sylph stats

Ive been asking myself lately reading things about sylph, what would happen if i put all stats of my gaia instead at intelect all on endurance. The result was getting 7K more HP but slightly losing dmg on sylph arena and in sylph form .Should i reset it again and give all my stats to intelect again or leave it like this ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1753601
    been playing for a while wartune ......

I am asking the same question. I guess hp is best for PVP situations, and going INT is better for sylph arena.

Comment

INT/STR for all situation, sylph attack adds to your hero in sylph mode
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

so i made a mistake adding all stats at Endurance , and of course attack on sylph mode is more important (dont particularly care about sylph arena)
        been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

Originally posted by phans123 View Post
          so i made a mistake adding all stats at Endurance , and of course attack on sylph mode is more important (dont particularly care about sylph arena)
          u can wait for when u upgrade to hercules, u get free reset then

Comment

There are rumours now that the ATK stat does not add to the player's attack when transformed.

This is untrue. I believe that the ATK stat does add to the player's attack when the player transforms into the sylph. So do the MDEF and PDEF, they add on to the player's stats as well when transformed.

Can anyone confirm 100% apart from AntiApartheid and JamesBacmon? Because we can't this time.

Comment

Working...
            X