Star tear shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star tear shard

Hello i was off the game for 2 months or so and i'm kind of lost in somethings, can anyone tell me where can i get star tear shards? ty in advance
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Sky Trail horns, Gods Descent, Big Spender event.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Sky Trail horns, Gods Descent, Big Spender event.
      i see:S ty man

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

You can also get full Star Tears (worth 100 shards) by getting S-Rank on Sky Trail bosses. What you get depends on the Element of the Boss you fight (eg. Water Boss gives Water Tears).
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
          You can also get full Star Tears (worth 100 shards) by getting S-Rank on Sky Trail bosses. What you get depends on the Element of the Boss you fight (eg. Water Boss gives Water Tears).
          50, not 100.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
            i know xd but i'm stuck at LII 10th boss #00

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

actually for gods descent, you only get star tear shards if you're ranked in the rewards list or you're the first to kill the boss in your server...otherwise all you're getting is gold and star sand...and eating up all your troops and hp pots if you're not on spirit covenant...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

with gods descent what evilmunky meant was that if you clear the stage with S acompliment you get one star tear of the boss element

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                  with gods descent what evilmunky meant was that if you clear the stage with S acompliment you get one star tear of the boss element
                  you are confusing god descent with sky trail
                  god descent : monthly event, gives star sand and gold for every boss + star shards if you get first kill. Also star shards in the end after ranking has been calculated.
                  Sky trail : daily event, gives star sand +gold+ bonus 1 star tear for S assessment.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    actually for gods descent, you only get star tear shards if you're ranked in the rewards list or you're the first to kill the boss in your server...otherwise all you're getting is gold and star sand...and eating up all your troops and hp pots if you're not on spirit covenant...
                    50+ all gets the same rewards in gods, so just doing one boss gets you default low tier rank.

Comment

how does god descent work, i mean it's like wb, can you party for it? would be awesome if someone explains that

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post984460
                        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
                        X